Ch.30 Foxes and Crows

Kimika's POV

Day 2 and I'm already tired or fatigued for some reason. The girls got dressed in our tracksuits above our black jerseys---the white jersey for me and Chuya since we're liberos.

We walked in as a team in the morning to watch the Boys. We didn't see them so maybe they are warming up in a sub arena before their first game. I wish I could tell Samu good luck but I'll be able to see him play. I texted Mishi to see if she's here with students who signed a form to watch the Boys and she's amazed at how big the venue is as well.

Mishi | 7:20
Omg! I can't believe I'm actually at a gymnasium this big!
I'm here with some of my club members too, they really are fans of the Miya Twins as well...not to mention, I didn't tell them about my dates with Atsumu-kun...PLS don't tell!

Of course I will NOT! And yes, I can hear them from our section...We're on our way

Emiko led the team to see them warming up on an empty court. We actually saw the team that they're going up against as well on the side of the court--watching them. Emiko warns us not to interrupt them so they could focus and we complied. We sat behind them and watch. Mishi isn't here yet and I hope she'll be alright. It must be hard trying to confide your secret boyfriend, right? With your club members simping or fangirling over them. If they hurt you, then me and the team will come after them.

I really wish she can be our manager. Maybe next year...Coach doesn't mind at all as long as their motive is to help out and not fangirl on the boys.

"It's that team that beat Shiratorizawa, huh?" Hanami comments as I overheard her. "I've read in an article that featured their ace player. Kinda sad."

"It is." Emiko nods in agreement. "But it happens to everyone, right?"

"I don't know how to react if I would lose as a powerhouse." Chuya chimes in as I can feel her nervousness from 3 seats over. "That's sad and being a national level player."

"I heard he got picked for the Youth World Team." Emiko adds, probably having her information by Akari Wohi. They seem like close acquaintances now and I never saw them play because they were seeded.

"Come to think of it," I began as I realized something. "I mean, it doesn't matter if he comes here or not." They all gave me a glance as I'm directly sitting in the exact center.

"But, isn't he the Ushiwaka?" Amaya asked, confusedly.

"Either way, he'll be going to play professionally." I concluded. "So, high school nationals doesn't seem all that when you go professional. You can see confidence in him if we could watch Miyagi's finals, I didn't think he actually showed a sense of defeat."

"How'd you watch the game, Kimika?" Suzume asked.

"My Father was watching on TV." I replied for Emiko and Miyoko. "He actually attended Shiratorizawa. He always watched them whenever they showed on TV, he rooted for them, and was surprised that they lost but it was, 'a heck of a win' he called it." Remembering his disappointed and amazed expression as he told us his thoughts after the game at dinner. How Karasuno used more plays than Shiratorizawa. And they just wouldn't let up because it looked like all of them had that same goal.

"That short boy with orange hair." Father pondered. "Damn, he reminded me of my short rival back in high school. I wonder if Ryuunosuke watched the Finals."