Introduction

Hey guys

So this is my first story and also it's going to be collab with bhavss our Mahiro457.

Through this  story , I'm  going to  show you the bonds of ROjassiharry ,mahiro , RoViJinks and also how  Rohirat can survive all criticism and troll and still be same .

People are trolling the two bright stars of Indian Cricket, the two who are the pride of India. In the world, people compare thier star cricketer's  with other countries star cricketer's , while in our country , people are busy in trolling the two star cricketer's. They are also human , don't they feel bad. Everything has a limit and I mean EVERYTHING .

People are forgetting that cricket is a game and it's need to be treated as one.  They're dragging the personal life's of cricketer's into this. Giving rape threats to a   five year old girl , just because her father's team is not playing well . Have the people forgotten that  in our country , a small girl is worshipped as Godess, how will they remember when they don't hesitate a second before wishing Ill for an unborn  child, that child who has not been  born yet , that define the their mentality, their so called disgusting mentality. But do they realise , this all can break a person .

Just because a person  is from Mumbai and he loves vada pao, he is criticized by his own team mates. The people who called themselves as fans can stoop so low that  they body shame him, they can't be true fans , never , they are like leeches who are a black spot on the name of fan's.

But still he tolerated everything , but till when ? Everything has a breaking point!

Against criticism and trolls even person with strongest mind set can seen breaking down and here , we are talking about the person who can fight every one because he knows his best friend is there for him , he knows his brother's are there for him.

But what happens when this same brother's are on the other side, they seriously belives all the bullshit !

Is Rohirat's bond strong enough to survive all this criticism and mental breakdown and still be same like before or it can break them apart?