Eleventh

Australia :

Jinks was determined that anyhow he will do some digging for information he was tired of not knowing what is happening with his bestie. He knew that Harry and Jassi knows something about Ro and the current situation which they are hiding very well from everyone. So he decided that tomorrow anyhow he will get some answers before team leaves for practice.

Next day :

Jinks got ready and left his room to start his mission. He knew who he has to target and get answers after some threatening. He internally chuckled thinking how being with Virat was rubbing on him.

He was walking in corridor when he saw his target coming from opposite side and he causally strolled towards him and greeted saying " Good morning Harry , are you going down for breakfast ?"

So yes Jink's target was Hardik . Jinks thought he could easily manipulate Harry or blackmail him to get answers out of him. Hardik unaware of jinks motive nodded his head and said " Good morning Jinksy and Yes I'm going down for breakfast "

" Chalo I'm also going down only let's walk together " said Jinks smiling.

" Yes let's go " Hardik replied.

Jinks and Hardik were walking towards restaurant. When jinks thought it is right time so he casual spoke " Hardik , what you and Jassi were talking yesterday regarding call, who called Ro , and what happened ?"

Hardik was shock for a split second but composing himself  and pretending that he was clueless about what Jinks is asking , said " What call Jinks ? What are you talking about? " 

And Hardik for the first time did something sneakily without being caught was to message Jassi telling him about Jinks questioning him.

Jinks stern voice made him snap his head out of his phone. And he heard Jinks asking " I very well know you and Jassi are hiding something or shall I say many things which are regarding Ro and don't even try denying it I have heard you guys whispers to each other so many time , so now I'm asking you again nicely about what calls you were talking , who called Ro that made him sad ."

Hardik didn't knew what to say or do as he was scared that Jinks has being spying on them, did Jinks know more about their secret which was meant to be kept hidden as it was not his secret to tell anyone , he didn't wanted to break their promise which they made before leaving MI camp. He thinking what to say and said first thing which came to his mind " See Jinks even if I tell you it will be half information which will be useless for you"

Jinks narrowed his eyes at Hardik and said " I don't care  how much you know , you better tell me it now or I'll have to use some others ways "

This made Hardik cock his eyebrows and ask in challenging tone " What others ways Jinks???? "

Jinks shrugged and said " I have some ways but for starters how about me telling Virat that you broke his favourite mug while playing in his room and pretended that Kul broke it "

( Writer: Ajju bhaiya toh bade hi chalu aur chuperustam nikle)

Hardik was shocked that Jinks , the ever silent and sensible person is blackmailing him. " See Jinks don't tell Virat anything he will make me run Extra laps tomorrow , but seriously I don't know who called Ro that day I just know he received 2 calls which made him sad."

Jinks narrowed his eyes at Hardik and said " How do I believe you aren't making it up again just to avoid telling the truth to me."

Before Hardik could say anything they heard someone say " Believe him bhaiya , he isn't lying this time , he sure don't know anything about calls as he was out on beach"