Twentieth

Hey Guys!!

I know.....It took too long for me to update this story..... But thb work is being crazy which doesn't allow me much time to think or write also I don't have any motivation or even feel like writing anything....even this update was written long ago which I finally edited and completed to update....so do vote and comment any feedback or suggestions are welcome.... Let's get back to the story.

**Alert - this update is kinda long one....so enjoy reading****

_______

In the room while Jinks was on call :

" Jass you are really stupid....you were about to sprout out that incident like it is the most common way to start your story and that too without any heads-up....it would have scared Jinks and Jaddu bhai" Jassi was scolding himself in mind.

When Jass was busy with his thoughts Jaddu spoke " Can you please just answer one thing, did Ro tried ----" he couldn't even bring himself to say that word.

Jass looked at Jaddu with horrified expression and almost shouted" Noooo......no no Jaddu bhai, he didn't do that...my bhaiya is not that weak that he will opt for such a cowardly way like suicide....yes he had his weak moments  but he wouldn't do anything like taking his own life....when he knows how many people are dependent on him..."

"Then why did you say we almost lost Ro.... what had happened...what did you do Ro " asked Jaddu and last half he muttered looking towards sleeping Rohit.

Jass was about to say something when his phone rang, taking deep breath he answered the call saying" toh aap thak khabar poch hi gayi(so the news already reached you ha)....Is she okay ?"

Hearing this jaddu's ear peaked up and he saw Jass who had gotten up and was standing at a distance. He couldn't hear the callers response but only Jassi's side. So he sat there waiting for jassi to finish the call.

With Jass on call

"  Yes, Adi called due to his exhaustion he was not able to calm her down so he called me since you're busy....umm.. Jass how is he now...did he wake up ? any idea what is bothering him now or anything that happened there...."asked the caller.

" No....he is not up yet....Adi said he will wake up in the next 2-3 hours mostly.....to be honest I'm not sure what is bothering him....because he didn't even let me know that he was not getting proper sleep so just think how much his acting skills have improved that he fooled me too..... And which MI tale you used this time to distract her " Said Jass with a small fond smile.

" Hahaha you guessed it right, I did use my secret weapon...but you know better than anyone how tough it is to distract these Sharma siblings...since we have already cracked a cheat code to distract younger Sharma so it was easy to calm her down.... I just had to mention the MI tales....and boom she was all ears like a small child ready to hear their favourite bed time Stories....and aaj ki story thi Jealous Jassi"  said the caller laughing.

" Aree aapko bhi mera hi story Mili thi..." Whined Jass.

" Yes yes....you are her second favourite character from stories after Ro so don't fuzz much baba and tell me what is happening there exactly " said the Caller.
And jassi narrates the whole incident.

And throughout the call Jass never took the callers name which lead to increase Jadeja's curiosity who was still sitting on the sofa pretending to be lost in his thoughts but in reality he was listening to the whole conversation to know apart from them who was the other person who knew everything. So he asked "who was that on call " when he saw Jassi coming back towards bed.

But before Jass could answer him, Jinks entered the room saying " I'm done with call, so let's get started Jass...no more hiding game now"

So sighing Jass sat beside Rohit and said " Before we start I'm clearing up one thing first.... I can only tell or explain things which i know" and he saw Jaddu and Jinks giving him confused and narrowed eye looks respectively so he  added " yes there are still few things which I'm not aware of, for starter like Jinks Bhai you heard me and Harry saying about bhaiya receiving two calls that day, so we still don't know who was the second caller, yes i tried finding out but couldn't get anything because Polly came to know about my Snooping and he informed bhaiyaa."