Seventeenth

Hey Guys ,

Sorry....i know i told I'll update weekly and again i was Mia...but trust me I had written few things and i was not able to continue due to some reasons so finally I completed this chapter...

And also your response towards this chapter will decide the fate of this book and Tangled Relations... because if there is no proper response then...why should I juggle work and writing together.... I will just give a hasty ending....so until you guys want that... please vote and comment....

Now i won't keep you waiting anymore back to story...

___****____

Jinks had been noticing Rohit since he came to Melbourne but he never got his chance to confront him as Rohit was either out for extra practice and when he was in hotel Kids won't let them be alone and how can he miss Jassi, who has taken up on himself to stick with Rohit like leach...if Jassi is around alone means Rohit is either out for practice or sleeping...even when Rohit is spending time with others Jassi stay put by his side and that had irked Rish like anything they even argued to the point that Rohit had to interfere and take Rish out to get lunch. Both unaware that they will be soon regretting going out to even get food.

Just because some fan thought it was okay to post their pictures with some weird captions they were accused of breaking Bio Bubble protocols.
(Not gonna describe this incident in brief because i don't feel like remembering those news and also i changed who all went out )

Rohit and Rish had just returned with food takeout and were heading towards their room when they saw their Coach pacing and talking on call.

So Rohit told Rish to go ahead with food parcel and he will join them soon. He moved towards Coach who actioned him to wait so he moved aside and sat on sofa near balcony when he heard Virat's voice saying " Jinks why would you allow them to go out...."

He slide curtains bit to see Jinks on Video call with Virat.

" Vi...vo Rishu had argument with Jass over some time spending, so to cheer him up Ro took him out and vese bhi they just went to take parcel...so i don't know why they were seated in Restaurant in that photo or why that fan put such a caption " Jinks tried explaining calmly.

Rohit was lost as to what photo and caption they were talking about. He decided to check his Social Media for anything but remembered Jassi had taken his phone before leaving so he just decided to eavesdrop some more to understand what was the matter. He was so lost in his thoughts that he flinched when he heard Virat saying " Rish gussa hua toh Ro kuch aur tarike se maana nahi skta tha kya... Usko pata nahii kya ye Australian govt and media are behind us like anything...ye news kisne usko bataya nahii kya...abhi toh vo strict quarantine krkke aya toh usko pata toh hona chihye na ye rules sab....ye kya musibat Saar leke baitha hai ye...abhi vo akela nahii uske sath Rishu bhi surfer krega and vo fan ne toh alag se raita fila diya hai with that bill ka items usko bhi clean krna hoga "

Rohit was just rooted to his place listening to Virat's angry rant that he didn't notice Shastri standing beside him untill he shook him and called him saying " Ro...Rohit ..where are you lost boy "

" Huhh, Ravi Bhai...sorry what happened..." Asked Rohit coming out of his thoughts.

" Okay , Rohit I'll come to point ....please explain me why you both were sitting inside resturant when you said you're just going to pickup take away from restaurant and why did that fan who posted your picture wrote Rish hugged him because he paid your bill." Asked Ravi shastri

" What photo , who fan ?" Asked very confused Rohit.

Seeming him so confused shastri showed him his phone to see some post which made Rohit's eyes wide and he rubbed his hands on his face and said " we sat inside restaurant because it was raining a bit so we sat on waiting table near door and i don't know this guy...i paid our bill and if you want i can even show you proof that is my card transaction details...and i never let go Rishu anywhere out of my slight so he can't hug this guy ...it's fake."