Chapter 33

5k views and 900 votes... you guys rock!!

Much love to you all!

**********************
Fiona

I was furious! My anger was so extreme that my body began to shake and the urge to hit something became harder to avoid. No matter how angry I was, Mrs. Ramsey seemed to be angrier! Her usually visible veins were protruding out her neck and her lips were pressed tightly to the point where they disappeared into the skin around her face.

The embarrassing truth that had unfolded that night was that my boyfriend was an idiot!

I wanted to cause bodily harm and at the same time I wanted to kiss him till he couldn't breathe. I was torn between scolding him and praising his obvious love for me.

It was no secret however that he deserved the scolding more. We had barely been together a month and we were just about to have our first fight that could potentially be our last.

Once the curtain had fallen and our bows were done, I ran off the stage and went straight for my dressing room. I heard Austen chase me but then I also heard Mrs. Ramsey and I knew he had been caught.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear him and Henry get suspended. It would be sweet justice for their idiocy.

I had torn my dress off my body and changed into my jeans and turtleneck just as my door flew open.

"I'm not talking to you Austen!" I screamed with my back facing the door.

"I agree lovey! He needs a good spanking!" I turned and faced a grinning Tony. I laughed.

"He would enjoy that too much." I commented.

He shrugged. "So you had no idea about the switch?" He asked.

I laughed bitterly and reached for my bag. "If I had, I would have stopped his stupid plan."

"So why did he do it?"

I raised an eyebrow, "why do you think?"

He nodded his head and shuffled his feet. "What's going to happen then between you two?"

I sighed."You're full of questions today."

"Just curious. Your boyfriend pulled this massive stunt, I think as your best friend I'm allowed to know what you're thinking."

"I don't even know what I'm thinking Tony. All I know is that I'm seriously considering murder at the moment."

"Fiona Stronghold!" I tensed when Austen’s angry voice sounded from down the hallway.

I groaned. "I can't do this Tony. Not yet, I can't see him now."

"I got you covered lovey." He winked.

"Fiona!" Austen’s face appeared in the doorway. He was a picture of anguish and pain. "Baby, don't ever leave me like that again."

"Are you kidding me! You're going to stand there and scream at me after what you just pulled off!" I screamed and pushed past Tony to shove Austen. Austen’s hands reached out and his grip tightened around me wrists.

"You promised me you wouldn't forget about how much I loved you."

"And who says I have?"

"You love me?"

"How could you think I stopped?" Austen smiled and his lips hit mine. I wanted to surrender to his kiss but I couldn't until we talked. I pulled away and looked at his hurt and confused face. "It doesn't mean I forgive you. You screwed up majorly and you need to fix it!"

"I'll do anything you want me to. Just don't leave me." He pleaded and I almost caved.

"I only need one thing. I need you to grow up!"

"What?"

"You need to stop this territorial caveman act you have going on. It's got so bad that you're fighting with Tony and your best friend Henry because of how they treat me. I can fight my own battles and I definitely don't need you metaphorically peeing on me every time someone looks my way!"

"But you're mine." He stated sadly.

"I am but it isn't anyone's business but our own. I know I'm yours and you are mine, screw everyone else. If a man makes a move and won't take a hint then I give you  permission to kill him. Anything else does not count. Switching roles so that no body else kisses me, definitely does not count!"

"How do I fix this?" He asked.

"Stop acting so possessive!"

He nodded. "I can do that. I will."

"Good. Now let me leave." I tried to move past him but he caught me.

"Why are you leaving?"

"I need to be away from you right now."

He frowned. "You're breaking up with me!"

"No! I just need a break to think."

"No. I forbid you from having a break."

"You really want to push me?" I asked and he shook his head. Austen stepped back and I reached for Tony's hand. Tony gripped my hand as we walked away from Austen. I refused to look back at his face.

He needed to change and looking back would break the small defense I had against him.

I loved him but at that moment, I didn't like him very much.

***********************

Do you agree with how Fiona reacted? Comment below.

This chapter is dedicated to:

prettygirl10156 and her book, "The Broken Hearted Girl."