Attention all readers!!- very important info so take a read.

So before another chapter starts I have a quick message to deliver...

First- thank you to all those who have supported this story so far. Your support means everything to me and it helps me feel a little more confident in my abilities every time someone tells me that they love my work.

I have always been very insecure about my writing and it's why I joined wattpad, I wanted to know what average people who were my age thought of my work and I am overwhelmed by the feedback so far. I have so much love for you all right now!!!

Secondly- I am starting something new. I am on holiday from University until February (awesome right?) But it also means I now need new stories to read. Now I'm usually against advertising in my books so instead I am going to propose something to all my readers.

I would love to read your work but it's tedious going through everyone's profiles and some of you have no descriptions for your work so I never give it a chance (bad I know.) So I am proposing that any of my readers who have recommendations of stories by their favourite authors or their own work they want me to read, you can send me a private message with the name and author. With every new chapter I will be dedicating it to the author who's book has caught my attention as well as the name of the story for everyone else to read.

This will be my way of advertising for you and some awesome reads for me... a win-win right? Definitely.

Now there is a twist... but don't panic, it's a good twist. In return for 'advertising' in my story and getting me to read your work, I ask for one thing....

Vote and comment on my story!! I seriously love hearing what you guys think, its the best part. Oh and don't be afraid to criticise either, I am very open to it too. After all, I am no professional and I am here to learn what works and what doesn't.

So this little game if you wish to call it is simple. You send me a message telling me what to read and in return, I dedicate a chapter to you, singing your praises. That simple!

So don't forget to vote and comment and let me here you. I am so close to 200 reads and I would love to reach it so let's get this going!!

P.s. I try to update every week day and I generally only need to read a chapter of a story to let me know it's great, so this should let you know that I expect my inbox to be flooded for me to advertise everyday. I am a versatile reader (though I prefer romance:p) I will be open to reading all genres so don't be afraid.

Please guys... I need your help. I can't die of bordem this holiday! :)