||3||

Taehyung was finally done with his drinking. He looked at her wound and locked it. It's a fact that vampires always lick the wound after they are done with their meal otherwise the person could bleed to death.

The put you in a black van and started driving towards his mansion.

After reaching the mansion he took you inside the basement where he puts his new pets for first few hours after he adopts them. He put Y/n in a cage and attached a collar and a leash. He then locked the cage. The cage was big it was enough for you to stand and walk.
He sat on the couch in the basement. When I say basement I know your thoughts, it's not like that the basement was bright and not dark. It had some furniture too.

After two three hours you were finally awake but you couldn't move you felt all your energy vanished. You tried to move,
then you understood where you were.
In a cage. In a cage of a vamipres pet.

You banged on the cage metals furiously.
The cage was lengthy, you could stand in it
You saw a tall dark shadow coming towards you. Every step he took you back away. His presense made the atmosphere dark and cold.

He came closer and showed his face. He could smell your fear and he knew how much you were scared of him.
He held the leash of your collar in one of his hands and pulled it chocking you.
You gasped for air and he released it.
You coughed for someseconds as he unlocked the cage door.

He asked you to comeout but you
Wouldn't atlast you were scared of him.
He pulled you out and started to drag you towards a door leading towards
a staircase which went up to another level.
He stopped and turn to you.
Just staring for few seconds he turned and countinue to drag you.

It was a living room.
All the royal vampires sitting in there.
You gulped as you looked into their eyes. They were scary, cold and dark.
You stood there frozen until Taehyung pulled you by th leash and made you sit on the cold floor. It was damn cold.

Silence

"Can I have a taste of her blood hyung?"
"Why not?" Taehyung said as he smirked.
"Why only him?" Namjoon asked as he was pouring.
"You can take turns hyung" Taehyung said easily as of it was nothing more than water.
✿____________________________✿

A

/n~
Another chapter here👋 I hope you liked it.i know I have a lot of grammar mistakes and it won't offend me if you guys help me😁😁💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

i know I have a lot of grammar mistakes and it won't offend me if you guys help me😁😁💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜