||2||

Author's POV~

You were always given lectures of how to avoid-vampires-during-school. You didn't like the fact that you were ruled by someone and always trapped in the house. It was like you were a pet before even getting captured.

It was a usual day. You woke up in the morning just to fall off your bed because of your nightmare of being captured.
You messed your hairs and sighed in annoyance because of your silliness.
After taking a shower and getting dressed you went down stairs just to be scolded by your oppa 'bam bam' for being late
(Couldn't put his realname it's big🙂🔫 )

"why are you so late?! You have a interwiev today!" He said yelling at you.
"Sorry" you said in a low tone.
"Next time you get late I am going to put a ice bucket on you"
"Ya imaginary" you mumbled but he heard.

He came towards you and twisted you hand behind you back.

"You have to respect me"
"AHH! Just leave me I am already late!"
He let you go and you went to the door. Didn't exit before saying goodbye.
After a long two hours interwiev you started walking to your home.

There were dark alleys which were considered vampire areas.
You passed few streets to end up in the black alley. You didn't want to go in but you saw a small kid entering the alley and didn't wanted it to get killed.
You ran behind him when you put your hand on his shoulder he turned to you.
You were in shock to see that the kid was a vampire itself.

You backed away and started to run. The kid didn't make a effort to run behind you.
You were at the end of the alley you could escape. About to step out of the alley you got slammed on the wall with a really fat but smooth move. It was a vampire not only a vampire but a royal one.

It was Kim Taehyung the royal vampire.
It would be a joke if I say you weren't scared you were scared to death you didn't wanted to be bitten by a vampire. You breathing heavily and the vampire was half satisfied in seeing your fear.

Your blood was the thing that atracted him the most. He leaned to your neck and inserted his fangs. It hurt, it definitely did.
It felt like fire and ice at the same time. The pain was unexplainable.
You were fainting the dark was taking over you your legs were like over cooked noodles.

He held your waist tight and countinue to drink the blood.