||9||

~Time skip~
[One week later]

Y/n's POV~
We went to my oppa. We had a lot of fun this week. And Taehyung has allowed me to go out. But only in his area. Which I don't know till when it extended. I was walking on streets. With a lollipop in my mouth.

Suddenly I was pulled in to a alley. Slammed into the wall my candy fell down and broke into pieces. I was scared I want Taehyung. I could see the red colour in his eyes. He was a VAMPIRE!!!!!!!! I was scared to death. He started to lean towards my neck. And I was froze. He spelled me probably.

I was scared to death. I panicked. He started to lick my neck and leave kisses. Soon he peirced his fangs. And I yelled in pain.

~~🌟

Taehyung's POV~

I was in the library. I miss her~ I wanted to listen to her so I used my powers. I could only hear her screaming for help and my name. I slammed my book on the table and ran downstairs and bumped into Jimin hyung and Jungkook. I told them what happened and we started running towards the voice.

We reached a alley a dark one. We followed the scream which were no more there only whimper. I saw her lying on the floor lifeless and a person standing next to her. Blood dripping from his chin. He had bit her! I went towards her and hyung and kook went towards the unwanted man. I took her in my arms. And sprinted towards mansion. Straight towards our room. I put her on the bed. Panicked by her state I called Jin hyung. I started instructing me to bring things. I had sweat all over Jin hyung was also stressed.

After one whole hour. He finished wiping her blood and Jimin hyung and Jungkook were back too. The had killed him because he hunted for pleasure. Our eyes tell our mood. Eyes can't hide the truth in you.

She was in pain her countinuous whimpering. I couldn't bare seeing her dear state. I could give her my blood!?

"Hyung I will give her my blood"

"Taehyung you can't"

"Why?"

"You very well know that. She will become a vampire!"

"It's fine if she becomes one. She'll be able to live a long life"

"No! There can be a chance of her diying too"

"It's fine I need to try"

I went to her. Sat next to her and first bite her. Not so hard. And then bit my wrist. My dripping blood. I poured it in her open mouth and told her to gulp it. She was in deep pain that heartless man had drown her.
End of POV~

~Night time~

You were sleeping after having some hot soup made by Jin. Taehyung came in with sad eyes. He sat next to you. Looking out of the window. It was full moon tomorrow. And he was sure his blood will effect tomorrow.

Storking your hairs he countinued to look out of the window. Soon he laid down near you. He slightly hugged you so that it won't hurt your body. He always had to control his powers near you. He was extremely strong and he didn't wanted to hurt you but now he would be able to live a equal life with you. He was happy and sad at the same time.
___________________________________

A/n~
Sorry short chapter I will update soon 😊❤️