||4||

Jungkook stood up from his chair as he started taking steps towards you.
Which caused you to back away.
In blink you were slammed on the wall behind. He started with staring at your eyes which made you hipnotized when you stared back. You were in no mood to remove the eye contact but,
Jungkook leaned down towards your neck.

This time it was different you didn't feel pain you melt controled......
controled by him. He drank your blood for a few minutes when he was finally down. He removed his fangs from your skin and did the same as Taehyung.

You felt all your energy dragged away. He held you by the waist as he dragged you towards the couch. You haven't eaten for a long time now and that was the reason behind this.

"I guess she needs some.. umm....wait what do they call it?" Jungkook asked in confusion.
"Dinner" Hoseok said
"Ya that only. I will take her to a room then"
"Take her to my room." Taehyung says.
"Okay" jungkook says.

Y/n's POV~
I was in a room when I opened my eyes. I sat up straight as the memory of last evening flashed in my mind. It was morning and that means I didn't eat since two days. I tried getting up but I lacked in energy so much.

Then I heard someone openothe door. It was Jin. He had a tray in his hand. He kept the tray on the side table. He helped up. I took a shower and wore a hoodie that was probably Taehyung's. I didn't wear any sweat pants because I had none. I went out and had my breakfast. I was thinking about oppa. He must be so panicked. I needed to escape. I noticed I was still wearing that nasty collar he had put on on me. I tried to remove it but it wouldn't even move. It was so fixed.

My thoughts were intrepted when someone came in.
_________________________

Short chap I k ow but bare me pls😖
Have a great day bye~❤️❤️

https://c.tenor.com/oR_0rEfOULoAAAAM/taehyung-kim-taehyung.gif