☃️Day 20: Christmas Parties☃️

"You're such an idiot!" Drew snarls, as Henry scrambles to rebuild the knocked down stack of presents under the large tree.

Drew, Henry and Liam were hosting a small get-together at drew's mansion before Christmas. In most scenarios Jake would've joined them, but he was growing apart from the group ever since he started dating Hailey. Instead, Stacy would be taking his place, as Drew had invited her after taking a liking for the girl. He was still with Zoey, but at that point he was well aware of her indifference towards him. He just wasn't sure how to break it off.

"This has to be perfect, and you two goons just have to mess it up!" Drew snarls, throwing his phone onto the couch, as he walked over to the tree to help Henry restack the presents.

"Why do you care so much how well this party goes?" Henry asks, as the two finish stacking the pile.

"Maybe it's because Stacy's coming~" Liam mocks, as he walked into the living room, the can of rootbeer he had left to retrieve in his hand.

"Shut up..." Drew mutters, turning his blushing face away from his friends. "You know, I can ask for her mom's number for you." Drew says, returning the small tease. He smirked in triumph as he saw the small scowl appear on the red haired boy's face.

Henry felt a small lump forming in his throat. He had been falling in love with Liam for quite awhile now. He just never thought his best friend could feel the same, so he masked them by claiming to be straight.

Suddenly, there was a soft knock at the door. "That's her!" Drew exclaims happily, ready to go answer the door. Before he did so, he narrowed his eyes at his friends. "Say something stupid and I'll kill you both." He threatens, as the pair nod in agreement.

Before answering, Drew looks into the mirror near the door, making sure he looked his best. He fixed a strand of hair which was out of place, before taking a deep breath and opening the large door. Sure enough, the indigo haired girl stood there, holding a small handbug, wearing a fluffy coat and smiling brightly.

"Hello, Drew!" She exclaimed, as he moved out of the way to let her in.

"Hey, Stacy." Drew replies, as she enters the mansion.

"Wow, you're house is so big!" She says, her eyes glistening with excitement as they scanned the diamond chandelier.

Drew softly chuckled, content he was able to impress her, before putting out his arm, signaling Stacy to take it. She replied by happily linking their arms, as he lead her into the living room.

"Thank you so much for inviting me! All of my friends are on vacation on the Holiday's, and my father spends most of his time with his fiance..." Stacy sighs.

"Oh, well, if you're ever lonely, you have my number!" Drew says, putting on his best smile. She gracefully returned it, just as they arrived in the living room.

"Hey, Stacy!" Henry exclaimed, as Liam nodded at her. Despite him being considered a bully, Henry was a sweet boy, while his red eyed counterpart had manners.

"Hi boys!" Stacy said, sounding a lot more flirty than she intended. Drew only chuckled, as she soon joined in.

The rest of the night went by rather normally, they mostly played board games, and even watched a Christmas movie. It wasn't until after the movie when it happened.

Henry went into the kitchen to grab a snack. Liam wriggled his eyebrows at Drw, who was sitting next to Stacy, before running into the kitchen following Henry. Drew considered confessing right there, and almost had the course to do it, until his two best friends burst into the living room.