⛄Day 9: May The Best Snowman Win⛄

Requested/Suggested by Loony_Lovegood_101 

♥♥♥

"It would look better if it three, very cliche Christmas tradition." Sean says, as Milly stomps her foot on the snow.

"But two is so much easier, and plus it'll look cuter!" Milly exclaimed. The four teenagers decided to make a snowman with the new fresh snowfall, but they couldn't decide ho wmany spheres they wanted to build to make up the Christmas man.

"Maybe you only want one with two because you're too shot to do three..." Daisy mumbles. She didn't mean it as a joke, however Elliot and Sean thought she did, as they both burst into laughter.

"Alright, 'Little Miss Perfect', why don't you say that again?!" Milly snarls, glancing up at the white haired girl. Daisy looked her up and down, before a small giggle escaped her lips. "What are you-"

"I'm sorry, Milly. I tend to lose my self control when I'm angered, that was quite improper of me. My apologies." Daisy laughs, placing a hand on Milly's arm.

In most cases, Milly would still be mad, but truly liked Daisy. In a friendly way, of course. The two hadn't known each other for too long, but they seemed to get along rather way, considering their conflicted personalities. 

"It's fine." Milly said, a small smile creeping onto her lips, as she felt her boyfriends hand rest on her shoulder.

"How about we build two different snowman?" Elliot suggested, as Daisy and Sean nodded in agreement.

"Challenge accepted!" Milly exclaimed.

"It's not supposed to be a competi-" Elliot tried to reason with his devil, however was interrupted by the periwinkle eyed girl.

"Okay then..." She began tilted her head into the air, still looking at the pink haired pair. "May the best snowman win!" Both couples went opposite directions, quickly beginning to form snow spheres.

Milly and Elliot balanced the snowman's head onto the body, before finally being satisfied with the angle. 

"Now we just have to give him some accssessories!" Milly exclaimed, pulling her scarf off and wrapping it around the snowman. Elliot grabbed several rocks from a small pile he had gathered earlier. He took them and pushed them into the large snowball, forming a line down the snowman's upper body. he then proceeded to add two eyes, a nose, and a smile. 

"No, do this." Milly lightly shoves him away, picking off the rocks that formed the smile, and shaping it into a sideways "3". (That right- the snowman really ent :3)

"Cute." Elliot smiled, pulling off his beanie and slinging it into the snow figure's head. Suddenly, Milly took his glasses off.

"Milly! What ar you-" Elliot cut himself off, as he saw her put the glasses onto the snowman. Well- Not exactly see, it was quite blurry, but he could still make out what she was doing. 

"There." She says, proudly looked at their creation. Elliot laughed, before stepping forward and taking the holly leaf out of Milly's hair. She watched him as he stuck it into the snow, next to the beanie. 

"Now it's perfect." Elliot said, stepping backwards and standing next to Milly. She smiled at him, then gave his cheek a soft peck. 

"Maybe, don't eat it's head off this time?" Milly sighed, remembering her gingerbread from the other day.

Elliot let out a laugh, swinging an arm over the pink haired girl's shoulder, his free hand clutching onto hers. "I'll try my best."

Daisy patted the snow that connected the bottom to the middle, patching over holes. Her boyfriend came over, holding some small stones.

"Okay, we can decorate his face now." Sean said, placing the rocks next to the girl as she smiled at him. They both began to place the pebbles onto the snowman's head, decorating his face. They did a basic smiley face, nothing much to it. Sean also got some sticks for arms.

After they finished the face, Daisy took off her earmuffs and placed them on the snowman's head. "So he won't be cold!" She smiles, clasping her hands together.

Sean chuckled, then adjusted the slightly crooked earmuffs. "I think we're gonna win." he says, causing his girlfriend to laugh. 

"Definately." She nodds, walking up to him and placing her hands on both his arms. 

"Should we go see how they're doing?" Sean asks, rasing an eyebrow as he looked down at the white haired girl.

"Yes!" She agrees, as they headed around the house to where Milly and Elliot were. They appeared to be just finishing up.

"Oh, we so won." Sean said jokingly, as Milly shot her head back to glare at him. "Also, I don't think it's good for you to be the same height as a snowman, Milly." He teased, I chuckled as Milly's face flushed red in embarrassment. 

"Oh, you asked for it you little-" She stopped herself, then collapsed to the ground and started playing with her hands. it took me a moment to realize she was making a snowball.

"Oh shoot-" Daisy laughs, anticipating her move, she grabbed Sean's arm and started to run just as Milly threw the snowball. It landed a few feet behind them, and the young couple both felt snow splash onto them. 

Then, Elliot and Milly were running behind them, chasing them.

 (Racing, like a chasing-)

Daisy squealed, just as she dodged a snowball from Elliot. She looked at her grey eyed boyfriend, who wasn't so fortunate. he stopped in his tracks, shaking the snow off his back as he knelt down and formed a snowball with his gloves.

"Oh, it's so on."

♥♥♥

KAdxkSJDs

IT'S 11:57- GOTTA POST BEFORE MIDNIGHT-

I hope you guys enjoyed, again, this wasn't as great as my last one because I genuinely ship Lander and Jailey more than Milliot and Saisy. I'm sorry, but that's why my Lander and Jailey chapters are better than the other ones.

I still hope you guys liked it!
Until tomorrow, bye!!