🎶Day 22: Dancing In The Snow🎶

"Where are you taking me?" Elliot giggles, as his girlfriend leads him further into the forest. Considering it was a winter night, the outdoor whether was quite warm. 

"Almost there." Milly says.

After a few more seconds of seconds, the only sound being the snow crunching under their feet, Milly finally takes off Elliot's blindfold. "Tada!" She exclaims. Elliot nearly gasps at the breathtaking scene in front of him.

The moonlight reflected off the shiny, frozen small pond, the dark aqaua pine trees surrounding it, with soft snow sprinkled over them. The snow in the area glistening, millions of tiny sparkles scattered around the ground. 

"What do you think? Isn't it gorgeous!" Milly exclaims, beaming at her own discovery.

"It's..." Elliot struggled to find the perfect word to describe the scenery. "Stunning..." 

"Damn right!" Milly cheers. "I found it a few days ago... I wanted to show you right away, but I wanted the whether to be perfect!" 

"It's amazing, Mil, thank you." Elliot whispers, taking both of Milly's hands in his own.

"Here," Milly lays down on her back in the snow. "We can watch the stars!" Elliot softly chuckles, laying down next to her, and gazing up into the dozens of beaming lights.

"Wow..." He mutters. The two of them gaze up at the sky for the next hour of so, occasionally making small talk, however mostly just looking at the sky, lost in their own thoughts. "This night couldn't be any more perfect..." Elliot sighs, after a long, yet peaceful silence.

"Actually, it can." Milly says, jumping up and pulling out her phone and airpods. Curious, Elliot slowly got up and stood in front of her. "Here." She says, handing him one of the airpods. He plugged it into his ear, as she did the same with the other. 

After a few seconds of her scrolling through her phone, Elliot heard a sudden, loud burst of sound in his ear. The pink eyed girl uickly turned it down, and Elliot was able to identify the song playing. 

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Elliot's favourite song. 

His smile grew wider, as Milly placed her hands onto the brown eyed (I'm pretty sure that's his eye colour, anyway-) boy's shoulder, as his placed his on her waist. 

The pair began to slowly sway to the music, occasionally looking towards the lake, but mostly sinking into each other's eyes.

Milly wanted this moment to last forever. She had been piningover Elliot since she entered the school, and now, they were finally together! And she wanted to save every second of it... He was the most important thing in her life, and she couldn't imagine a world without him... He made her a better person.

♥♥♥

Out of pure curiosity- the song "Hold On" by Chord Overstreet, do you think Zander or Luke would be the one singing? This is totally just me curious, definitely not me asking for a one shot I may or may not be writing-

Anyways, this one was lazy. I'm losing motivation y'all, but only three more days to push through.

Definately not my best work, I hope you guys enjoyed anyways, see you guys tomorrow!!