⛸️Day 3: Ice Skating⛸️

Idea by iiCloudyDevilii 

♥♥♥

"Come on, you chicken!" Milly exclaims, trying to pull Elliot onto the empty ring, as he was clutching onto the boards. 

"N-no!" Elliot stuttered. "What if I fall?" He whimpered. 

"You won't fall! I'm gonna teach you how to skate!" Milly said, her loud voice balancing out his quiet one.

"I thought you've never skatted before?" He asked, his voice less panicked. 

"Pfft, it can't be that hard." Milly laughed. "Plus, what can't I do?" 

Elliot softly chuckles. He finally grabbed Milly's hand as she dragged him onto the rink they had rented.

"See? it's not that ba-" A small thump was heard as Milly fell onto the hard ice, pulling Elliot down with her, landing on top of her, Milly rubbed her head as the two teenagers just stared at each other, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Are you okay?" Milly asked through laughter.

"Yeah." Elliot giggled as he climbed off of her. "I guess we both suck, huh?" He balanced on his skates, and held out his hand to help her. 

"Is that a challenge? Milly asks, refusing his hand and getting up on her own. However, she didn't catch her balance and stumbled forward. Elliot caught her in his arms, surprisingly not falling.

She blinked at him, as her face turned a shade of pink. "Cahllenge accepted." Elliot said, his voice quiet and engrossing. Milly stared at him a couple more seconds, before slightly shaking her hand and pushing away from him. 

Then the pair went off to skate. Milly was actually struggling quite a bit, she kept falling and stumbling. Elliot, on the other hand, was doing great. He was effortlessly gliding across the ice, and making it look so easy. 

"Need help, cupcake?" Elliot giggles, looking down at Milly, who had fallen down for the tenth time.  He closed his eyes and showed her an adorable smile, holding out both his hands. 

She dramatically groaned, before grabbing his hands. he pulled her up, placing a small kiss on the tip of her nose. "Follow my lead." He says, as he begins guiding her across the rink. He can notice she's still tense. "Just trust me."

Milly relaxes, and allows him to hold her hands. After she got the hang of it, it was almost like the two were slow dancing. The world around them disappeared, as the two vanished into their own universe. She melted into his chocolate brown eyes, as he just kept wearing his beaming smiling. 

"So, I win?" Elliot softly laughed as Milly playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You win." She sighed. "You're... You're a better skater than me."

"I promise not to forget you once I become I famous olympic figure skater!" Elliot exclaimed, jokingly putting his arms into the signature ballerina-pose. (Idk, is that what it's called?- Lmao)

"Shut up!" Milly replied, lightly punching his arm.

Elliot continued to laugh, then sighed. "I love you, my Milly." He whispered, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Milly was slightly taken aback. The two had never used the "L-word" before. 

"I... I love you too."

♥♥♥

Is it just me- or my amount of shipping Milliot went up tremendously after writing this-

I'm pretty sure it's just me-

I got kinda lazy, so I'm really sorry about that.

I hope you all have a nice day, or night, or evening, wherever you are!

Until next time, bye! <3