Fun Facts

1. The Reader's story was different than the one I published in this book. The Reader was originally going to fake her own reality, a fake one, forcing herself to forget her traumatic past and accidentally including her siblings.
   • this kinda sounded like WandaVision but I made this story like back in November and I didn't really know what story WandaVision has. I changed it by the Reader unable to remember her real memories because her own mind created fake memories.
   • yes, there is a (maybe slight) difference from the originally plan of the Reader's story than what you got in the published chapters. In the original story, the Reader made the choice to wipe out her own memories and created a fake reality while the published story, the Reader didn't want to erase her memories and create her own reality but her own mind did it by faking her own memories.

2. Book 3 will be in works once the season 3 of The Umbrella Academy is out in Netflix :)
   • same goes to Book 4 if there's a season 4 confirmation.

3. The fight scene of Five Hargreeves and the Reader was a nod from the conversation of Five and the Reader in the first book:

" You dropped him on the ground and his face planted first on the ground. "Okay, I hate to say this but it's not gonna hurt you when you hold back whenever you're fighting me."

You frowned and let your guard down for a while. "Now where's the fun if I hold back?"

"So you'll never hold back on fighting me if something serious happens? Maybe if one of us turns evil? You won't stop?"

You stopped for a while and let your mind wonder. 'Will that ever happen? One of us turning evil that we have to fight each other?' "

4. The original date to publish this book was on November 25, 2020, because November 25 was the date when Five Hargreeves came to the 1960s. But I couldn't publish it at the time because I was too busy with online classes.

5. I'm lowkey proud of the first book and this book because I actually finished the books and didn't discontinue it 🤧

6. December 19 is the other original date when I should publish this book since that's the start of our Christmas break but ended up publishing it the next day, December 20, because there's still more school works.

7. Since season 3 isn't out yet by the time I finished this book, I will continue to work on my Louis Partridge books :)
   • there will be some Viscount Tewkesbury books

8. There will be a new book again of Five Hargreeves so y'all can read more while waiting for the third book and the third season :)

9. English is not my first language that's why I suck at spellings and grammars I'm so sorry :')
   • buuut, I love English subject :)

10. Sometimes, when I talk to myself, there's an accent coming out (like British accent or Irish) probably because I always hear British and Irish on YouTube hahaha (especially whenever I watch Tom Holland videos or maybe even Jacksepticeye videos)
   • but when I talk to other people, I have no accent at all
   • fun fact!! When I was a kid, my mom heard me talking with an accent because my teacher was using an accent when she was teaching me :)

11. A very random fun fact: if it isn't noticeable or obvious, I love Corpse Husband :)
   • I know it's not a book fun fact but more of a me fun fact hehe but go support him because he's an adorable human and don't spread hate. Spread love! <33
   • his voice is scary for the new viewers of course but his personality is far from scary :)
   • -DREAML0RE is the reason why I started watching Corpse's videos on YouTube ehehehe so, uh, thank you! <33