Chapter Eighteen: We Really Do Have A Weird Family

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY
fragments || five hargreeves x reader

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: WE REALLY DO HAVE A WEIRD FAMILY

Written By: peachyhxlland

°•.☆.•°

The four of you eventually ended up in a salon, where Allison was working, after eating tacos. Allison was opening some wine as music plays in the background. Not long after, all of you started talking about your problems during your stay in Dallas. "The nerve of that man." Allison groaned. "I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, doesn't know who I am? No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it." Allison ranted as she combed Klaus' hair.

You were sitting with Vanya as you watched her pretending to shoot bottles in front of you two causing you to giggle. "Pew, pew." Vanya mimicked the sound of gunshots quietly. She closed one eye and pretended to focus on her targets and shoots again with her imaginary bullets. "Pew, pew."

"I'm protecting him." Allison continued to rant and softly slapped Klaus in irritation. "Ow." Klaus winced. "From what?"

"The end of the world, for one," Allison answered.

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya asked.

Allison froze for a moment before continuing on styling Klaus' hair. "Well, it did last time, and we did everything Five could think of to stop it."

"So we basically depended on him?" You questioned.

"Well, he's the one who knew about the apocalypse. What we can do is to help him prevent it but it didn't work. The world still ended." Allison sighed.

Klaus sat up straight to take a cigarette before standing up. "Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot?" Klaus then smirked at you while the two women groaned. "What?" Vanya asked in disbelief.

"Wouldn't that be weird?" Klaus walked over to you and nudged you teasingly. You stayed silent, not letting any reaction escaped in your face or mouth.

"Eww." Allison groaned.

Klaus turned to Allison in surprise. "Oh! Oh, eww! Eww!" He mocked. "Please, Miss 'Luther was my lover'." Klaus teased her with kissing sounds earning a gasp from Allison. "We have never even kissed."

"Holy shit, you two were a thing?" You gasped in astonishment, grabbing a bottle of wine. "We really do have a weird family."

"Yeah, and even if you two never kissed, you guys were making me a little stick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfast and all that."

Allison sat down on the chair that Klaus was previously sitting on and rested her legs up on a stool.

"Aren't we all brothers and sisters, or...?" Vanya asked in pure confusion.

Klaus snorted while Allison tried to explain. "Well... technically, it—"

"'Technically'?" Klaus questioned. "If you have to word... use the word 'technically', you're already in trouble." Klaus giggled.