Amidst their bickering, Heeseung finally came back with two cups of ramyeon. As he sat back down and buckled his seatbelt, he offered the other one to Jangmi. "Really?" She asked him, and the eldest just nodded. All this time, he had never seen the girl smile so widely at him; and it made his heart flutter. 

The younger girl stared at the ramyeon in her hands. She didn't think it would work, but she wasn't complaining.  "Thank you, oppa!" She replied excitedly as she sat back down and buckled her seatbelt as well. Jay spotted the cup from the corner of his eyes and groaned. "Hyung! Why did you buy her ramyeon?" He asked in frustration. 

While the two bickered for the second time that night, Sunghoon laughed once more. "Just let her have a cheat day!"

"Thank you, Sunghoon oppa!"

---

Jangmi, Jay, Heeseung and Sunghoon had all made it to the sibling's home safely after a few bickers on the road—still about the ramyeon. The boys at the back refused to join the bickering no matter how much Jay begged them to tell her how bad it was to not stick to her diet. Knowing that it wasn't that big of a deal, they still refused to tell her and just let the both of them be.

When they reached home, Jangmi hurriedly picked up her bag and brisk walked into the house. "Slow down! You might slip," her older brother warned her as he took his bag from the back of the car with Heeseung and Sunghoon were right beside him.

"I feel sticky! I need to take a bath!" Jangmi shouted in response, removing her tight shoes and socks to exchange them for her soft slippers. Once she got to the stairs, she slowed down to give consideration to her aching body. Arriving in her room, she dropped her bags on the floor and rushed into the bathroom; undressing and stepping into the shower quickly. The girl adjusted the water temperature to make it hot. As much as she usually enjoyed a cold shower after training, she had to make it hot this time to tend to her fatigued muscles.

She got dressed into her pajamas: leggings and a sweater. Jangmi wasn't the kind of person to wear matching cartoon pajamas daily—but she did have some and it was saved for special occasions only. She went down to the kitchen to cook her ramyeon after combing through her damp hair.

Jay was already in the kitchen, ready to make dinner, when he saw Jangmi with her cup of ramyeon. "Promise me that this will be the last one you'll have for a while," he asked sternly. She looked at him and sighed. "Yes, oppa," she replied without making eye contact, feeling the freedom slip from her fingers. She thought about her options and came to realize that she could always ask Heeseung oppa and not tell her older brother; but that would be using him—and she didn't want to do that. 

She took her cup of ramyeon from the counter and sat in her usual spot around the dining table. Heeseung was too busy slurping on his favorite food to realize that Jangmi was sitting right beside him. He looked up from his bowl and watched the girl eating happily. She squealed as she sipped on the ramyeon for the first time in how many months; tasting the spiciness instantly.

"I haven't had this in so long," she mumbled to herself happily as she continued to eat.

Heeseung kept his gaze on her again. His lips spread into a smile as he watched the girl enjoy his favorite food, but he quickly snapped out of his thoughts as Jay snapped his fingers in front of the eldest boy. He blinked a few times to see him with a container of freshly cooked fried chicken. 

Jay placed it on the table and swatted Jangmi's hand quickly as she reached for a piece. "Wait for the boys to come," He told her. She slid down in her seat and frowned before continuing to eat her cupped noodles, continuing to eye the chicken as she slurped. Jangmi was really hungry and tired, so she decided to ask her older brother if she could eat earlier than everyone after she finished her soup.