🌸 1. 🌸

"Please don't do it, Jeong !"

"Sorry Taehyung, but I don't think I'll be able to live without Taehee."

"Jeong, don't be stupid! Just get down and think about it calmly. If not for yourself , then stay for your daughter. Think about her. She just lost her mother. You can't leave her too. Don't you love your daughter?"

"I do love her but every time I look at her I can't help but be reminded of Taehee. I don't think I can live with that pain."

"Please, just get dow-"

"I'm sorry for being so selfish Taehyung, but take care of our daughter."

Before Taehyung could react Jeong jumped off the bridge he was standing on the edge of. Taehyung was about to dash after him when he heard someone crying.

He turned around to see a small baby girl crying. She was seated at the middle of the road while vehicles rushed beside her.

'That's dangerous! I gotta get her!'

Taehyung thought as he turned to approach the baby but he couldn't move. It felt like his body was frozen. The crying of the baby got louder and louder and started echoing around the place. Taehyung desperately tried to move his body but it stayed where it was. The vehicles around the road started getting dense and moved faster. Taehyung couldn't do anything but just stare at her hopelessly as she cried and finally,-

A big truck hit the girl while Taehyung watched everything unfold in slow motion. 'No', Taehyung wanted to scream and -

Taehyung woke up, sweat dripping from his forehead. That same damned nightmare.

Ever since his sister and brother-in-law passed away in that terrible incident, Taehyung has been having those nightmares - Him on a bridge with Jeong, his brother-in-law , Jeong jumping off the bridge and then, Ara, his niece getting hit by a truck. None of that actually happened. Jeong did jump off a bridge but Taehyung wasn't there to witness the terrible incident. And Ara was safe and was in the hospital when her father left her.

But it was still painful. Taehyung missed his sister.

Taehee died while giving birth to Ara. And Jeong committed suicide right after they got the news of Taehee's death by jumping off the bridge near the hospital, leaving Ara all alone in this world.

Taehyung smiled weakly. Ara was such a beautiful soul. She didn't deserve this. She became an orphan before she could even say 'mama' or 'papa'.

Taehyung got up from his bed and went to his parent's kitchen. He was currently staying with his parents for some time as they alone couldn't possibly take care of Ara as they had aged. And if Taehyung had to be honest, he couldn't go back to his usual life after losing Taehee. It was still painful after 8 months.

And it wasn't like Taehyung had a 9 to 5 job to go back to. He was a full-timer YouTuber, like a recently-quit-his-job-and-became-a-full-time-Youtuber. But currently, he obviously wasn't uploading anything but, he couldn't keep his subscribers hanging for 8 months so currently, his editor was uploading some bloopers, pre-recorded videos and compilations every alternate week.

Taehyung set some quick snack for him and prepared some milk for Ara. While waiting for the milk to heat up, Taehyung pulled out his phone and started scrolling through his socials. He mostly checked his socials to get support and love from his fans during these hard times.

 He mostly checked his socials to get support and love from his fans during these hard times

Taehyung was planning to go back but... he just couldn't.

Taehyung heard Ara crying from the other room. She must've woke up. This was the time she usually woke up. Taehyung left the heating milk and went to her room. It was time to start another day. He shook all his sad thoughts off and smiled brightly at the sight of Ara.

"Hey princess, did you wake up?" Taehyung said sweetly in a baby voice.

For Ara, Taehyung was ready to bury his pain and problems.

A/N :

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Stay Tuned!