Face masks- Sero Hanta

Word count: 1447

Quirk: Not necessary for this one so it can be whatever you want it to be!

(Quick AN: no this is not the covid face masks its the ones that help clear up your skin :P )

  "Sero~" You voice rang out.
  "Hmm? Oh hey Y/N, what's up?" The male responded as he looked at you from his spot on the common room couch.
  "I'm bored~ Hang out with me!" You pleaded as you tugged on his sleeves. His face instantly perked up, a wide grin forming on his face.
  "Oh uh, sure! Watcha want to do? Anything specific?"
  You put your finger on your chin. "Hmm, well kind of, but not really. I just wanted to hang out with you"
  "Well we could always hang out in my room. I have a couple of new games that I wanted to show you anyways" he suggested. You nodded and tugged at his sleeve. "Oh you-you mean like right now?"
  "Yeah? Are you busy or something?"
  "No, I just-"
  Mina shoved him off the couch. "No one wants to hear your lame excuse Sero, now get going before Y/N dies of boredom" she spoke loudly, announcing to anyone that would listen. Embarrassed he took your hand and walked quickly out of the room.

                                        . . .

  "Can I lay in your hammock?
  "Sure! I've got some card games and other fun stuff to do if you want"
  You glanced around from inside the cozy bundle of hanging fabric. You shrugged, not wanting to get out of your comfy position. "Let me think about it"
  "Okay then I'm going to use the bathroom really quickly, be right back" he waved as he left you in the hammock.
  You only lasted a few minutes before getting up and taking a look around Seros room. You glanced at his desk.
  "Why does he own a tape dispenser? He's literally the humanized version of this" you asked yourself as you picked up the familiar object.
  You placed it back down. Another thing caught your eye. It was wedged in between some of his folders and other school supplies.
  You carefully slipped it out. The door shut as Sero walked back in. "You didn't tell me that you have face masks"
  He looked startled, as if he had been caught. His face turned a nice shade of pink as he turned his head in embarrassment.
  "You weren't supposed to find that," he paused. "I guess I seem more girly to you and less of a man now" he sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled a bit. "What's so funny?" He asked, a bit of hurt lingered in his voice.
  "You've been hanging out with Kirishima way too much" you explained. He scratched his chin and pouted. "Sero, I'm messing with you. Anyways I think anyone can use face masks, my Dad and I used to do it all the time when I was younger" you added, trying to make him feel better.
  Sero relaxed and smiled a bit. He was always cute, but when he smiled he was extra adorable.
  He tapped his desk as he looked around the room. "So," he paused to regain your eye contact. "You wanna do one with me?" He smirked as he pointed to face masks.
  "Only if I get to have the charcoal one" you smiled right back. You snatched it from the desk and opened it up.
  You looked around. Does he not own a mirror? You asked yourself as you looked around for one. You huffed and opened up your phone camera to self-apply the cool gel.
  "You good there Y/N?" Sero chuckled as he watched you struggle to put it on.
  You sighed in defeat. "No?... but if you could help me that would be great" you chirped to him, hoping he would take your request.
  You could see a smile tug at his face. "Sure thing" he chirped back as you handed him the small pouch.
  He motioned you to sit on the floor with him. You obliged. You had sat next to him before in the common room couches, but this was different. His attention was solely focused on you, specifically your face. Suddenly the carpet was really interesting and diverted your attention from the black haired teens eyes.
  He casually scooted forward as he placed the gel on his fingers. "It might be a little cold" he said as he placed the mask on your face.
  Your eyes flickered back to his face, then his hair, trailing down to his smile, them back up again to his charcoal eyes.
  He gently caressed your face with one hand and continued spreading with the other. "You have really pretty eyes," your words caused him to stop for a second.
  "T-thanks..."
  "Was that weird?"
  "No! No, it's just that uh, I've never had my eyes complimented before. It's nice" he confessed. You both stared at each other.
  He coughed. "Alright it's my turn" he said as he regained his smile and tossed me his face mask. My turn? Oh no.
  "I have really shaky hands... are you sure about this?" You asked, it also may or may not have been to hide the fact that you were nervous to be anywhere near Sero's face.
  "It'll be fine. I'm pretty sure mine were a bit shaky as well, but if you really don't want to you don't have to" he spoke as he tugged at the pouch.
  You tugged right back. "Fine. Just stay still, okay?"
  "Anything for you" he winked.
  You gave an audible gasp. "I think you've been hanging out with Kaminari a bit too much as well" you joked. His gaze caught yours for a second to long, a glint of something special behind them that you couldn't quite figure out.
  Almost instantly you both started laughing. When you two finally settled down you reached out to place the mask on his face.
  He was still smiling, in fact he had been smiling most of the day. He's so cute!
  You booped him on the nose. "All done! Now we just wait like 10 to 15 minutes and we can peel them off"
"Alrighty lets play a game in the mean time"

~Lazy author time skip~

  "I think it's about done"
  "Wanna rip it off together?"
  You nod. "Three... two... one!" You immediately winced at the tearing off of the painful mask.
  "Ack!" Sero cried out. "Ouch... I think I accidentally got some in my eyebrow" he whined.
  "Sorry about that"
  "Ah, it's not that big of a deal. Can you make sure I don't have anything on my face?" He asked, motioning towards his stunning features.
  "Y-yeah" you agreed, leaning in to wipe the rest of the flakes off of his handsome face. Your fingers traced the sides of his cheek and jaw, your eyes wandering to his other facial features. You must have stopped, unknowingly.
  "Why are you looking at me like that?"
  "I'm fighting the urge to makeout with you" He choked on his own spit. "Wait- I DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT OUTLOUD!" Stupid! Now he's gonna think I'm crazy!
  He nervously gazed at the ground.
  "You can give in" his faint voice whispered.
  "What-?"
  "I-I mean I won't be opposed to... make out with you- I uh, want to make out... with you" he quickly explained, chewing his lips and tugging on the fabric of his shirt.
  A slow blink passed by... should I? You looked at the nervous boy in-front of you. He's to cute not to.
  You carefully wrapped your arms around his neck, he hesitantly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer.
  "I've actually wanted to do this for quite a long time, I'm kind of nervous... I didn't think that you'd like me back- I mean I'm kind of plain and-" he spouted out, overworking himself.
  You kissed him without letting him finish his sentence. His eyes widened and fluttered shut. You could feel his lips smiling against yours.
  "I really liked that" he confessed when you had pulled away. He leaned in again for another when the door flung open.
  "Hey Sero can I borrow some of your tape? We're gonna tape Mineta to the ceiling again- WOAH! Are you two making out?! Mina hurry they're making out!" Kaminari exclaimed as he appeared into view.
  "K-Kaminari?! Get out!" Sero yelled, his face burning red with embarrassment. He quickly hopped up and shoved Kaminari out and taped the door shut.
  "We're never gonna here the end of that" you groaned as you got up and stretched.
  "Ah, oh well... it's worth it if I get to be with you" he smiled softly as he cuddled up to you.
  "You're too sweet, now let's go see how much shock we've caused to our friends"