Hitoshi Shinsou-Roaches

Quirk: Not relevant to this oneshot
  Info- Both you and Shinsou are neighbors in an apartment complex. You both attend the same school but were separated into different general studies courses. Events take place before the dorm arc and after the sports festival.

Word count: 1,572

  It was around 4 o'clock in the morning when you found it. Its long sticky attena waved hello to you when you had strolled into your kitchen to grab your half eaten tub of your favorite ice cream.
  The giant roach was greeted by an unearthly screech by yours truly.
   You quickly kicked off your slippers to defend yourself against the winged invader. It scurried around as you tried to remove it from existence.
  After realizing the effort was futile you made a tactical retreat to your room. You hid in your corner of your (f/c) wallpaper of your room as you tried to think of a plan to get rid of the critter.
  The fluffy mop of fur poked its head up when you sat yourself on top of your bed.
  "You're no help Olive!" you groaned to your fat tabby colored cat. It stretched and lazily meowed in response. Unfortunately, Olive didn't mind bugs so she really wouldn't be able to help you.
  Your mind flipped through your memories like your life had flashed before your eyes. A purple haze had caught your attention.
  "That's right! Shinsou lives right next door!" You shout partially to yourself and partially to your cat.
But would he be awake? That was the question. Though considering his constant appearance that you had observed you guessed that he'd be your best choice.
  You creaked open the door. No critter in sight.
You bolted past your kitchen faster than that 1A kid ever could.
  The door flew open at your touch as you ran past it and slammed the door shut.
  The dim light filtered your neighbor's blinds. Perfect! All that was left was to knock on his door... I've never been to his apartment before other than to give him a thank you gift when he had found Olive when she was lost, You thought to yourself. Here goes nothing!
  You knocked on the door and waited.

-Shinsou's POV-

    I dug through my fridge. "Where did that tub go?" I whispered to myself. I had a strong craving for sweets, particularly ice cream.
  A rapid knock sounded throughout the house. "Who's up at four in the morning?" I asked myself. "Other than me of course" I added as I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed the fridge.
  A familiar (h/c) haired girl greeted me whenI swung open the door.
  "Hey! What's up?" The girl casually asked. I was slightly taken back by surprise. I didn't expect Y/N to show up during this time of night... well day technically.
  "Not much," I paused and took a step forward to check for anything unusual. "Are you okay?" I asked when I didn't see anything and thought she might have been in trouble.
  "Oh uh yes and no. I just really need your help so please come with me" She spoke quickly and tugged at my arm.
  "Why do you need me specifically?"
  "You're the only one up at this time of night and I trust you more than anyone else in this apartment complex" she confessed.
  It was almost a euphoric feeling. I had never been someone that others trusted. Whatever she needed I was going to help her, but first-
  "Do you have any ice cream?"
  "Yeah I have (f/f) (favorite flavor) ice cream"
   "If I can have some then I'll agree to help you" I bargained. She quickly nodded.

-Y/N's POV-

  He sighed and agreed to go with you. You jumped for joy,
  "Why are you this hyper? It's 4:17 in the morning" the lavender eyed boy asked as he watched your behavior.
  "I'm just really glad that you said yes!" You exclaimed. In reality you were just excited that you would have the critter removed from your house and a cute boy was helping you.
  You arrived at your complex. "What are you waiting for?" He asked as he noticed your hesitation.
  "Well I forgot to properly introduce myself I'm-"
  "L/N Y/N. We both go to the same school and we've met before. Whatever your avoiding you are going to have to face it soon"
I've been caught... he's not wrong though.
  You kicked open the door ferociously and dragged Shinsou with you. Olive lazily greeted you as you brought your new friend into your apartment.
  "Hey Olive, You remember me?" He asked in a special and soft voice. He squatted and stroked the fat tabby gently. He smiled. A soft and  genuine smile. It was heart fluttering.
   "Last time we met I was fishing you out of a river. It's a good thing your owner has a collar on you" he added.
  "That explains why you were soaking wet when you knocked on my door. I can't thank you enough for that" you said as you were reminded of the event.

  He was hot. He was soaked and shirtless since he had wrapped up Olive in his dry t-shirt he had taken off before he dived in to save her.

  "You alright?" He asked. You realized that your face had gained a light pink tint to it. "Anyways what did you need me to do?" He added as he stood up.
  You twiddled your thumbs. How were you supposed to tell him that you were afraid of a cockroach and that's why you had bothered him at 4 in the morning?
  "J-just follow me and you'll see" you said as you hung your head in embarrassment.
  You gripped the sleeve of his arm when you entered your kitchen. "I'm sorry if I'm jumping to conclusions but are you trying to uh confess to me?"
  You nearly choked on your own spit. "WHAT? NO! THERE IT IS!" You screamed out as the pair of antenna appeared on the counter top.
  You immediately hid behind Shinsou and pointed to the creature. He realized what was going on and cocked an eyebrow at you.
  "A cockroach? Really Y/N?" He smirked and began to laugh. "Thank goodness it's just a roach and not a villain like I thought it was going to be... or that you like me or something" he added as he whispered the last part as he scratched the back of his neck.
  That last part wasn't wrong but you weren't going to point that out. "Yeah... I thought it was dumb that's why I didn't say anything" you muttered.
  "You're fine. I like helping you anyways" he paused as he scooped up the little critter and let it go outside. "It makes me feel like a hero. Even if it's just 'saving' you from a cockroach I still feel like one" he smirked.
  "It's still embarrassing!" You cried out as you buried your face into your hands.
  A larger pair of hands slipped into yours. He gently wrapped them around himself as he brought you in closer.
  He gently hugged you and patted your head. "Poor Y/N... can't even handle a single bug" he joked. You pushed him away.
  "You're no fair Shinsou. Why can't I call you by your first name but you get to call me by mine?"
  "You never asked. It's Hitoshi" he smiled. You felt your face grow warm. "So where's the ice cream?" He asked casually.
  You hopped over to your fridge and withdrew your (f/f) ice cream. You passed it to him and went to go find bowls and spoons.
  Once you found them you placed them on your small counter and got the ice cream scooper. "I love this flavor" You cheered to yourself.
  Hitoshi had already sat down at the counter and propped up his head to watch you. "What?" You asked him. His lavender irises flicked over to your (e/c) ones.
  "You're a funny girl Y/N. You know that right?" He laughed. "Our interactions have been few and far apart but I feel like I've known you forever"
  "I guess so... you think it's fate or something?"
  "Maybe" he said as you placed a bowl in front of him.
  He ate his ice cream in peace. You sat down next to him. You took the time to observe his facial features. His wildy hair, the tired and almost mystical look in his eyes, his pearly white teeth.
  Both of you finished up and washed your plates. Hitoshi pet Olive one last time before heading to the door.
  You held out your arms. He cocked his head. "Thank you for helping me," you said, so he understood that you were trying to thank him. He wrapped his arms around you. The amount of muscle he had was ridiculous and startled you.
  "You alright?"
  "You're just really fit. It surprised me"
  He smirked. "You don't get hugs that often do you?" He asked. You shook your head in response. "Does your family not visit often?"
  "Not really. Does yours?" You asked him as you opened the door.
  "Nah. I'm usually the one that visits them" he responded as he walked out the door. He stopped dead in his tracks. "Hey. Do you want to hang out sometime soon?"
  "Oh! Uhh sure!"
  "Great! Here's my number" he quickly spoke as he whipped out his phone for an information exchange. "See you soon!" He smiled and waved as he exited the door.
  I hope a bug comes in my apartment every night if that means I get to see that smile of his.