Hitoshi Shinsou-Laser Tag

Quirk: Regeneration- User can self heal and regenerate limbs if necessary.
Drawbacks- User can't use healing on other people.

Word count: 2,110

"Is that a yes or no?" The messy purple haired boy inquired once more. You could hardly believe it. He was inviting you to come with him to the new arcade in town.
Shinsou was a great friend of yours since grade school and since you failed the entrance exam as well you were put into the general studies course with him.
"Hey," he spoke as he waved a hand in front of your face. "I asked you a question" he added softly, his hand faltered like he was upset that you hadn't heard him the first time.
"Oh! Yeah sorry. I spaced out for a second" you confessed. "I would love to go with you!" You added with a bright smile.
"Good. I'll come get you after school then. See ya later" he waved as he walked off to wherever he was going.
Wait... is, is this a date? You pondered. The heat on your cheeks were almost visible to anyone who glanced at you.

-Shinsou's POV-

The sparky blond bounced in anticipation as he spotted me. "Did you do it?!" Kaminari almost belted across the lunch room. I held my hand as a signal for him to quiet down. "Did you ask her?" He questioned in a more hushed tone once I got closer.
I answered with a quiet nod. "Yeah, but I don't think she knows that it's a date" I sighed.
"Why don't you just tell her that it's a date when you see her in class" the notorious bone breaker stated.
"W-Well what happens if she doesn't want it to be a date? What should I do then?" I questioned Midoriya's comment.
"Use your quirk on her '' The blond joked. I immediately rejected the idea. "Anyways I doubt that she'll say no. I've seen the way that she looks at you so I wouldn't worry" he added as he threw a chip in his mouth.
"Really?" I asked in disbelief. I knew Y/N was friendly... She was friendly to everyone though. He might be mistaken. He nodded.
"Yeah! I'd be willing to bet money on it" Kaminari insisted. Midoryia gave a small nod. "Who knows she might even kiss you" he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me.
My breath instantly hitched in my throat. "Uh- I doubt that Y/N would do that" I dismissed his comment as my hand placed itself on the back of my neck.
"You won't know unless you try" Midoryia piped in.
"Agreed. I bet you can't even get a single kiss by the end of the night"
"And if I lose?"
"I'll happily tell Y/N about your crush on her. Heck I'll find away to get Present Mic to announce it on the intercoms or shout it in the hallways"
He's not serious... is he? I thought as I imagined the amount of embarrassment that that would cause me.
"Fine... I'll do it. Just don't tell her" I managed to grumble out. He gave me a thumbs up.
"Good luck" The green haired boy simply wished me. Thanks, I'm gonna need it.

~Later at the dorms~

"Hey Shinsou!" The bright (e/c) eyed girl beamed as her entire face lit up like the sun. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair bounced as she waved.
Her attire consisted of black a hoodie, blue jeans and a pair of dark colored sneakers. "I came prepared" she smirked as she caught me checking her out.

-Y/N's POV-

"Likewise" the tired boy responded as he motioned to his outfit. "We match. Except I have a beanie" he spoke as he slipped out a plain black beanie out of his pocket.
Together you looked like you were robbers about to attempt a heist. "I'll do you one better" You retorted as you pulled out your beanie. A dark purple cat beanie to be exact.
The way his face lit up was priceless when you turned around with your beanie on. You knew that he loved cats and may or may not have bought it to get his attention.
"Alright, you win" his sweet voice chuckled. "Let's hurry up before it gets too late" he added as he waved you along.
You admired his smile. Oh how you loved his subtle smiles on his usually blank face or when his monotone voice perked up when you were around. You secretly hoped that he actually liked you.