Prologue

It was the [               ]. The legendary item that was sought by those people. Famous across the stories and legends and of a certain Messiah. But it was never really that item. Its purpose has been different from that.

It has cost deaths and battles among those people. It also involved certain unknowledgeable people in that war. Its purpose was to grant a wish. But it was never really was its true function.

A long time ago, t3 families have dreamed of Utopia and Paradise. Those 3 families were never a good and kind family from that start. But they have those dreams that were quite unusual for people like them.

They wanted to reach the [      ]. They wanted one of the true magic. The third magic— Heaven's Feel. And just like those certain groups of people, they wanted to go against her and reach the [     ].

To have that plan to succeed, that person sacrifices herself. She knows what is she doing and what is her task from the start. She have willingly done it– there was no ounce of hesitation on those lifeless and cold eyes.

After that, the rest were history. But each of those histories varies because there would be different circumstances and possibilities across that world.

It just happened that it was from those events that were deemed a threat by her. Using the counterforce, it's the world was erased and ended.

After that world was eradicated, it didn't expect itself to gain sentience. It can still feel its presence despite being destroyed by the counter guardians.

It was still present. But it was barely hanging. It was thanks to what it is that it was still here.

It doesn't know what it needs to do after its world was erased. It tried to enter the other world possibilities but it was rejected by her and the other sentience of that world. It was deemed unnecessary.

It doesn't try to enter those worlds again. It knows that it was futile. Those two consciousness of that world were forgiving enough that they let it still exist after it tried to enter those worlds many times.

It decided that since it wasn't welcome in that world anymore, it would find a world that would be welcome and suitable for itself.

I wasn't angry about being rejected by them. It will never understand what it is in the first place. It has witnessed one of those possibilities where those others themselves were corrupted. Fortunately for him, it wasn't like those possibilities. Still, it decided to copy some things on the versions of those worlds.

If its other self has some of those legendary spirits, it must also have them.

After copying the other information of itself, it has decided to leave that world since it wasn't welcome anymore. It traveled on the endless dark and void. Wandering in search of a world that would welcome and be suitable for itself.

For it, time is meaningless, it doesn't feel anything when it travels in the endless void and darkness. It was only focused on its goal to find a suitable world.

On its wanderings, it came across many types of worlds. There was a world that was similar to its own because it was called "Earth".

There were those strange planets that weren't part of the solar system or the milky way galaxy.

There were also those worlds that weren't part of a universe. Each of them is unique and special.

But it wasn't interested in those worlds. There was a world that came close to his previous world, but that world feels too troublesome for itself. It would be destroyed sooner or later so it wasn't interested in living on it.