ღ - 09

₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲] ⌒⌒

Yeesh, I didn't realize I had writers' block for a while.. Anyway, I'm on winter break, so hopefully, I can upload chapters every day! :) -Ali

Your POV: The next week I had to go to the Cup of China, but the team had a game next week. I knew they'd want me to be there for support. I had to go with an excuse like I had to accompany my parents on a business trip. Hopefully, they'd believe it. I had to skip a couple of days of school, but I truly didn't want to. I told my family about the competition not expecting them to come with me. My parents booked tickets and a hotel room as soon as I told them.

"You're coming to the competition..?" I asked.

"Of course!" my dad said.

I gave them hugs squealing a little too loud.. and texted Iwa and Oikawa to meet up after their practice. I went to school early for once. As their practice finally ended I hopefully had the courage to tell them I wouldn't make it to their match. They were going against Karasuno, I knew they'd be angry with me

"So... I can't attend your volleyball game next week." I said quietly. There was an awkward silence.

"You're kidding." Oikawa scoffed.

"I'm sorry, I have to go on a business trip with my parents.. my brother's going to be out of town so.." They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"(y/n), we all know you never go on business trips with your parents," Oikawa yelled.

"But this one is really important, I don't always have to be there you have Hanako!" I muttered

"You're hiding something (y/n) you always do this, just tell us!" Oikawa scolded.

"C'mon You're Always There, if you're going back into skating just give up you sucked!" Oikawa yelled once again.

I looked at him with a tear falling down my cheek. His face softened once he saw the single tear. "Just because I'm always there it doesn't mean I have to go. I'm not obligated to go. Fuck you Tooru."

"Wait.. (y/n) I didn't mean it!" Oikawa gulped.

"We both know you truly meant it," I said leaving and driving home.

I didn't expect him to say that. Was I really that bad I thought? I accidentally overthought for an hour. It wasn't until Akina called me for a group project between us and Oikawa and Iwa. I truly didn't want to hear from them, put school first.

"So you guys ready?" Akina asked.

"Mhm."

We finished in about 3 hours. Hopefully, we'd get a good grade on it. I went to the rink until 9:00 where I practiced my routine. Over and over again. Until what Oikawa said popped into my head. I got distracted missing a double toe loop. The blades of the skates collided with my finger cutting it. Thankfully Yuri and Victor weren't there I wouldn't want to worry them. I wiped the blood, cleaned, and put on a band-aid. I knew it would be a good time to head home so I got ready and went back home.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Oikawa's POV: (y/n) asked Iwa-chan and me to meet up after our practice, of course, I was going to. I told Hanako (y/n) needed to talk to me. I could tell she was annoyed, but she knew I liked her.. (y/n) was explaining she wasn't able to attend our volleyball game against Karasuno. I snapped at her and said stupid words not meaning it. I knew I had to apologize properly, so I got her some snacks. Some for Hanako of course. My mom saw the bag asking if it was for (y/n).

"Nah, some is for Hanako too!" I said.

"Oikawa, when can I meet her?" my mom asked.

I guess today if you want. I can ask her if she could come over." my mom nodded as I texted Hanako. She was finally going to meet my parents. My dad came home just in time. They had dinner with her and she left after an hour.

"I don't like her." My dad said.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"She doesn't seem right for you, you do know (y/n) would be a better option right?" I rolled my eyes and headed to my room. Slowly thinking, maybe she wasn't right for me.

I just realized Iwa just stood there watching the whole thing go down BYE-