ღ - 07

- ͙۪۪̥˚ [𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲] ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Hello! Hopefully, I can upload a couple of chapters today, I'm trying to make the timeline faster because I know it's reeeeally long. Hope you enjoy this chapter! -Ali:)

Iwaizumi's POV: (y/n) got called to the Principal's office, I had an alright understanding of why she got called. Oikawa's stupid little fangirl spread that rumor about her, he's too "in love" to even notice when he just met her. She came back about to tear up and handed in her jacket. "(y/n)..? Oikawa said. She quickly left after bowing, and Coach Irihita had us continue the practice. Everyone wasn't really focused. Hanako came up to Coach Irihita and asked if she could be the new manager. I saw Oikawa's eyes light up, but everyone else's were dull unlike with (y/n). Hanako was now our manager. I never knew they could replace someone in just one practice.

I left to see (y/n) about to go somewhere. I really wanted to follow her, but I knew I shouldn't. I ended up following her- She went to a "fancy restaurant" wearing a dress, I never knew she'd wear. When she went inside I saw her hug someone. I couldn't see from far away, but I was pretty sure it was Tobio Kageyama. I shook my head and drove back home. I thought about telling Oikawa, but I knew I shouldn't.

(here's what you wore) fancy;)

(f/r)- favorite restaurant

(Your POV): I got home and texted Kageyama, "(f/r) at 6:00 pm sharp." "got it." he replied. I got ready and went to my car and when I got there, Kageyama was early for once. I gave him and hug and ordered (f/f). We started talking about school and volleyball. I told him about the Hanako and Oikawa situation.

"Yikes (y/n).. good luck with that," Kageyama muttered.

"Jeez thanks," I said sarcastically.

"You're always welcome to go to Karasuno ya know. I bet they'd be happy if they had a 3rd manager over there."

"Yeah.. but Aoba Johsai's like my home, I can't abandon it."

We finished dinner and I went home. I scrolled through Instagram and saw some ice skating posts. "I miss that I said quietly." It's like a light bulb went off in my head. I heard my parents in the kitchen so I ran down there.

"Mom! Dad!" I said excitedly.

"Yes, dear?" my dad asked.

"Can I go back to competing in ice skating?" I asked, they finally looked up from their phones surprised.

"I.. of course, you can. It's really sudden." my mom smiled.

"Who's going to be your coach though?"

I smiled and ran back up to my room. Puling my light comforter over my body, I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up and forgot to take out my alarms for volleyball events etc. A volleyball alarm woke me up, the boys were going to a training camp. I slowly deleted all things relating to volleyball. I was feeling good so I got ready.

(here's what you wore)

I bought another change of clothes since I was going to the skating rink after. I drove over to school with some snacks to see everyone waiting for the bus.

"(y/n)?!" Oikawa yelled.

Iwaizumi turned around to see me. He gave me a hug asking why I was there.

"Well.. of course, I had to say good luck and have fun!" I said.

"Tch. Ah, (y/n)! You're not needed here you can go now." Hanako said shoving me aside.

"Jeez, I can leave when I want to, they still have a while before they leave. Good luck anyway." I said while giving them a bag of snacks.

I drove away and to the rink. I wondered if Yuri and Victor were doing a closed practice, but I knew they'd let me in any way. I opened the door and saw them practicing Yuri's routine.

"(y/n)! Nice to see your back for the second time." Victor blurted.

"haha, very funny," I said sarcastically while clicking his forehead.

When they both got off the ice Yuri asked me why I came back.

"Well.. Victor, please be my coach!" I exclaimed while bowing. Yuri and Victor's eyes widened. I saw Yuri grab Victor's arm nodding.

"Of course I can, (y/n)," Victor said.

"Yess! We're basically a team now!" Yuri shouted.

I smiled and got my skates on. Since I hadn't practiced some toe loops and some salchows. I fell the first few jumps but got the hang of it. I noticed practicing a quadruple jump with Victor. Yuri fell on top of Victor and I noticed it they both blushed and turned away. I stood on the side covering my mouth, while fangirling. I practiced more and pushed myself not noticing the time. When I heard someone call my name.

"(y/n)!" Yuri yelled.

"Yeah?"

"It's already 9:00 pm, you should go home!" he said.

"Oh, alright cya tomorrow!" I smiled while waving.

I left and drove back home and saw a plate of dumplings waiting for me on the counter. I looked around and slowly savored them while scrolling through Instagram. I got a text from Yuri. He signed me up for a competition with Yuri. I just didn't notice it would be so soon. I got ready for bed and slept.

Iwaizumi's POV: Just as we were about to board the bus to the training camp, I heard a familiar voice.

"(y/n), what're you doing here?" I asked.

She explained she still was going to stay good luck even if she wasn't a part of the team anymore. It made me smile since she still cared for us. Hanako came up to us and basically pushed her away. She glared at (y/n) and the bus came by shortly after. We finally boarded the bus, but of course, Oikawa sat with Hanako. We finally got to Tokyo to see Nekoma. We talked a bit when Kuroo asked, "Where's (y/n)?" Everyone stood quiet. Many members knew
(y/n) since she was our manager for 2 years. "She wasn't able to make it." "That's too bad, I wanted to see her," Kuroo spoke.

We had our first practice match against Karasuno, without (y/n). The whole match Hanako only ever cheered on Oikawa. The whole team, even the coaches got irritated. The match finally ended at 20-25. Karasuno won. We went against Nekoma and lost. It's like without (y/n), we couldn't win. Hanako was of no help. After the matches, she filled only Oikawa's water bottle. At this point, I was about to snap. Thankfully, I didn't, the day ended and I could finally rest.

((I'm too lazy to write it but Oikawa and Hanako got together a little before the training camp))