ღ - 05

(Your POV), (this is still 3 years ago).: I woke up pretty early, not wanting to get up. I got ready and put on a cardigan and skirt.

 I got ready and put on a cardigan and skirt

(here's what you wore).

I waited for them at the bench for about 15 minutes and they finally showed up. "(f/n)-chan!" Oikawa yelled. I gave them both hugs and told them what happened at my performance and Grandmother. I finally finished speaking and didn't notice tears started streaming down my face. Iwa and Oikawa both gave me a hug. "(y/n).. is that why you started crying when you were done skating?" Iwa asked. I nodded my head trying not to show how much I was crying. I could tell they felt bad but didn't know what to do. "I'm going to head back home.." I said while taking my bag. I slammed my room door wondering what I was going to do. The one person that would support you no matter what was gone.

The next day, I knew what I had to do. I got ready and put on a comfy warm outfit.

(here's what you wore)

I then asked my brother to drop me off at the skating rink. I gave back my uniform and gave up on ice skating. My coach didn't ask anything, I'm pretty sure he was shocked. I did do it out of nowhere. I left and walked to the top of a small mountain. Slowly thinking and thinking, if this is what she would have wanted for me. To give up. The next day at school, people brought up ice skating.. I just wanted to forget about it. I went to the front office knowing the boys volleyball team didn't have a manager. I asked and they said I could, I would have to run it by Coach Irihita first. And that's when I forgot about ice skating and went to volleyball.

*present* Yuri played the song I last performed to. I looked at him with a confused face. He had a stupid smirk on his face and nodded. I started skating. I felt.. free. I almost fell doing a spin, but I managed to land it. I finished, but my form was all sloppy. Yuri and Victor clapped and I said, "uh thank you thank vv much."

"Not bad (y/n).. not bad.." Victor said.

I rolled my eyes and headed back home.