ღ - 19

'*•.¸𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ¸.•*'

Please play the song! My apologies for updating this chapter late. I've been stuck on schoolwork, and haven't really been taking care of myself. Anyways Thank you all for 1000 reads! Make sure to eat and drink water! I actually have to go on a trip this weekend. So I won't be able to upload any chapters, hopefully, I can upload one on Monday. I'll try my best to post the specials, but if I can't I'll post them on Monday. -Ali

(This is in April) - There you and Oikawa were. Walking hand-in-hand with cherry blossom petals flowing and falling past you guys. It's been 4 months since Oikawa asked you to be his girlfriend and he was nothing like everyone said he was. People said he was a playboy, that he only focused his attention on volleyball, things like that. He definitely wasn't like that to you. In his eyes, you were the girl of his dreams. Neither of you had told each other's parents about your relationship.

"Oikawa, we should tell our parents about us.." You softly said while holding his warm hands.

"They probably already know, but it's time we tell them."

"Yeah.." you hugged him with your head against his chest.

"Your heart is beating really fast," You said.

"Well that's because I'm with you"

You felt a small blush come upon your cheeks and pulled back from the hug.

"Waait, come back I want another hug" He pouted.

"Oikawa we're literally in the middle of a walk-way"

"Fine fine, but later?"

"Of course" You smiled.

(Next morning) You checked your phone waking up to good morning texts from Oikawa. Flipping to your stomach you smiled and texted him back good morning.

Flattass 💗

Good morning darling, don't forget we're telling my parents over dinner about his today :)

(y/n) Hattori

of course, my parents are on a business trip once again and won't be back until next week so we can tell them next week?

sure, see you at school

mhm

You got up and cut up some fruit. You quickly ate, then getting ready for school. Putting on your promise ring from Oikawa. Your brother offered to drop you off since he had somewhere to go after, but you declined since it was just a short walk. As you were putting your books away in your locker a pair of familiar hands wrapped around your waist. Oikawa rested his head on your shoulder and gave you a little kiss on the cheek. You heard a few squeals from Oikawa's fangirls, though you still couldn't get used to it.

"Tired?" You asked.

"A little, I stayed up all night doing the science homework"

"You need to start doing your homework earlier" You squished his face

"But I set my attention to you after school"

"Fine then set your attention to homework and me"

He nodded his head no and you slowly walked away but he gripped onto your wrist pulling you back to him.

"Oikawa c'mon we have class"

"Fine" he mumbled.

Akina waited for you nearby and of course, asked about you and Oikawa. Though you turned your attention to her and asked about her and Iwa.