ღ - 17

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Hello! I can't believe I researched hotels on where the Grand Prix was at. Thank you for 600 reads, the story is, unfortunately, coming to an end.. Play the music if you'd like. It might need a 2nd book. I currently don't have plans for the second book, but I'll try and figure something out. -Ali

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Your POV: Victor tried his best to help both me and Yuri to land a quadruple jump. Neither of us could get it. I kept pushing myself. The Grand Prix was in 2 weeks. I kept trying to land other jumps that I had difficult times landing. I kept landing on where my bruise from my last competition was.

"(y/n) you're pushing yourself too much!" Victor yelled across the rink.

"I still haven't landed it yet.." I muttered.

I landed on my hip once again, except this time it hurt awfully. I clutched my knees to my chest and just laid there.

"(y/n) are you okay?!" Victor said as he skated toward me.

"Yeah, I'm fine.." I softly said.

He helped me up as I skated over to the bathroom. I checked the bruise and it looked like it was getting worse. I covered it up again and went back on the ice until Yuri stopped me.

"(y/n), please take a break even if it's for 5 minutes," Yuri said.

"Fine," I said pushing past him.

I sat down nearby and put my hands over my face. I was stressing out too much over school, the Grand Prix, everything. I just needed a break.

"I'm heading home!" I said.

I slowly made my way to my car and drove home. When I was waiting for the red light to pass by I got a text from Oikawa. Specifically saying Him, Iwa, and Akina were all at my house waiting for me. My eyes widened and quickly went back home. I ran to the front door fumbling with my keys and opened the door. Everyone looked startled to see me for some reason, including my parents.

"Um sorry for barging in like that," I said.

"(y/n) tell your parents they don't have to pay for our tickets and pay for the hotel room in Spain" Akina sighed.

"Nah y'all good luck with that" while plopping on an empty spot on the couch.

"Alright, we're booking 6 tickets and 2 hotel rooms. That's fine right?" my mother asked.

I simply nodded my head.

"Ren's not coming?" I asked.

"I guess he doesn't want to go." my dad said.

"Oh.. that's okay," I said covering it up.

While my friends tried paying for their share, as well as their share for the hotel room.

"Ah, too late, already booked everything" my mom smirked.

"(y/n) give them our money," Oikawa said trying to hand me their money.

"You guys can try to do it yourself," I said.