ღ - 08

(Time skip) - Iwaizumi's POV: It was finally the end of training camp week. We didn't end up winning any practice matches, everyone thought it was because of Hanako besides Oikawa. he didn't care that we lost even against Karasuno specifically Tobio. Hanako obviously distracted Oikawa, Coach Irihita hated it. The coaches were going to treat us to a BBQ when Hanako "convinced" the coaches to treat us with salads? Because according to Hanako, "We've eaten too much unhealthy food." I didn't end up eating it, most of the team didn't either. We went on the bus for a long car ride, when Kindaichi and Hanamako said. The whole training camp was stupid, clearly unfair for the rest of the team aside from Oikawa.

"I hope (y/n)'s there waiting for us. I missed her, plus she gives the best snacks"

"Guys.. you don't need (y/n), you have me!" Hanako exclaimed.

I groaned as we got back to school. You could hear some other people saying how (y/n) was better. When we got back to school (y/n) wasn't there, it made sense she wouldn't be there. I drove past (y/n)'s house to find her car not there. I texted Akina asking if (y/n) was with her.

"Nope, she said she would be at school.."

"oh, okay thanks"

I threw my phone on the passenger seat and drove back to school. y/n) still wasn't there.. I gave up and drove home. My mom asked how the training camp went and I ended up telling her what happened as I flopped on the couch. When my mom asked me to turn the tv onto channel 17. I did so, to see her?

"(y/n)?" I said

"(y/n)?! my mom said excitedly.

Your POV: I practiced my routine day and night until I finally "perfected" it. Victor mentioned the competition was this Friday. Though the team was going to get back the same day. I decided to bring them snacks and ask how it was next week. Finally, Friday came I grabbed my bag and headed to the arena. I found Yuri and Victor waiting for me.

"Hey (y/n)!" Yuri said.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked.

"Of course.. I think." He said.

"You'll do great." I smiled.

"The person with the lower score buys dinner though!" He yelled.

"Deal," I said.

Victor flicked both our foreheads saying to warm up. I didn't know it was televised, so I didn't think much of it. I got my skates on and skates around the rink doing a couple of spins. It was my first competition in 2 years. My name got called and I skated to the middle. I did a bit of my step sequence and then a triple axel and double toe loop. (I can't add too much detail, since I don't know much but I did try and research). Some people threw flowers and bears while the sweepers picked them up.

My score for the short program was 93.47. "It's an amazing score, (y/n)," Victor said. Then it was Yuri's turn "Good luck!" I yelled. He finished and his short program was "amazing!" I screamed. He got 94.36. "Beatcha in the short program." He snorted. "uH rude, I'll beat you in the free skate though." I teased. I changed outfits and went back to the middle I finished and my score for the free skate was 160.19.. overall, 203.79. I smiled thinking it felt good to be back. Yuri ended up beating my score by a lot. I did get 2nd in my division, making it to the cup of china next week. I took Yuri and Victor out to get dinner after I headed back home.

Iwaizumi's POV: I saw (y/n) skating.. something I thought I wouldn't see again. How long has she been practicing I wondered. She must've kept it from us for a while. I knew she wouldn't want to tell Oikawa.

"Is this live?" I asked to make sure and saw the mark.

"(y/n)'s back into skating! She looks so graceful!" My mom gasped.

Your POV: I put on my uniform and grabbed my bag about to leave the house. "(y/n), the snacks!" my mom yelled. "Got it thanks!" I said back. I texted Oikawa and Iwaizumi saying I left early, so I wouldn't go to school with them. I got to school and the day went by quickly.

I saw the team going to the gym, so I went to watch them practice. Hanako noticed me saying, "uh (y/n), you're not allowed to be here." I knew she just wanted me to leave because she let her own friends stay. Though Coach Irihita let me stay. While they practiced I started my homework. Coach gave them a 10-minute break when Matsukawa told me everything that happened at the camp to losing bbq to salads? I obviously felt horrible,

I didn't expect it to be that bad. I noticed Hanako only ever filled Oikawa's water bottle. They went back to practicing when they only had a few minutes left. I grabbed the bag full of snacks from my locker. When practice ended I yelled, "y'all I got you guys snacks since you guys worked hard at the camp!" Right as I was about to give them the bag Hanako grabbed it right out of my arms saying, (y/n) they don't need that, I'll give a better alternative." She was about to throw it away when I grabbed the bag and said, "Well, it's my treat." I handed them the bag. "I'm off cya!" I said. "Bye (y/n), thanks!" they said.