5||Her Mate•

June was expecting him to be gone when she woke up, but he wasn't. At first she thought he was, but when the shower turned on she was shocked. But something inside her was jumping up and down at the thought of him being there. In fact, June felt different. But she didn't know how or why. Maybe because she slept and ate. Something that just doesn't happen for her. 

Before June could process the feeling she had, he came out. When June looked in his direction, he was only in a towel, to which made June squeal and snuggle her face into the pillow. Jacob didn't understand until he looked at himself. He was glad he had an effect on her. But he wanted to play with her.

"What?" He asked in the most innocent way. But June knew he understood. 

"I'm not stupid, I know you know." Her voice came out muffled because of the pillow, but Jacob heard anyway. He just chuckled. 

When June heard the walk-in closet door close she peeked her head up to make sure he was gone. And when she didn't see him she sighed in relief. She was hungry, and this time she wasn't afraid to say she was. It was like she had this new found confidence. So when he came out with clothes on this time she told him. Jacob smiled at her because she wasn't as scared. He just thought she was warming up to him, but he couldn't be more wrong. Yes, she was getting used to him, but that wasn't where the confidence came from. Not one of them knew. 

"Come on, lets go to the kitchen." Jacob opened the door and waited for the girl to walk out. Closing when he did. Walking to the kitchen June didn't care about the space between them. In fact, she wanted to be closer. Jacob had noticed, and wondered what happened to make her comfortable. But in reality he liked it like this. When they got to the kitchen June sat in the same seat as last time, without having to be told. She didn't care though. She liked watching him cook. But this time there were other people. Normally she would be self- conscious, not this time though.

Jacob had talked to a couple of people, but other then that nothing happened. June had stayed quiet, mostly because she didn't want to talk. They noticed she was there, but didn't say anything either. Which she liked. A couple of them called her Luna, but nothing after that. 

June was still sitting watching him cook when a girl walked in. But she didn't acknowledge June, only Jacob. Which caught her attention. That girl looked really comfortable. June felt something growing, but didn't know what. So she just watched. 

"Hey, babe." The girl came over to Jacob and put her arms around him. He made a warning growl that filled the air. 

"What? C'mon don't be like this." Her voice was weird. 

"Uh, do you need medicine? There is something wrong with your voice." June interrupted. This made the girl turn around. 

"May I help you?" Her face was wrong to. 

"No, I was trying to help you. Your voice sounds weird, and your face....I don't know. I don't think I can do anything to help that. What happened?" June's voice was more confident then usual. It wasn't soft and scared like when it was with Jacob.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?!" The girl's voice was hard. Not like it was earlier. 

"Good, your voice is ok. I was worried for a minute. You seem to be ok, so can you go. You are not needed here. Unless you have something important to sat to your Alpha, then go ahead." June stepped closer. But when she did she was confused, because she didn't mean to. It was like something else was controlling her. 

"Its you, isn't it. You think you can scare me? You were kicked out of your pack because you're weak. Because your wolf isn't with you. Not even your wolf wanted you! So don't even try and say anything to me because I will rip you apart!" The girl yelled. 

This confused June. How did she know that? But it wasn't only confusion, it was anger. No one will speak like that to me, not about this.

"You think that's why they kicked me out! You're even more stupid then I thought.They kicked me out because they blame me for my parents death. They used me as a slave, so don't think you can come in here and act like you know everything because you don't!" June's anger was now showing more then anything. 

This outburst shocked both the girl and Jacob. Although he said nothing he was on high alert. He didn't want his Luna getting hurt. 

"You act tough, but get this. I CAN rip you to shreds. You have no wolf, you have nothing to protect you!" the girl yelled. 

Jacob went to say something, but was interrupted. 

June felt something tug her back, so she let it. When she no longer felt in control the girl's eyes went wide. And so did Jacobs. 

"H-how is that possible, everyone thought you had no wolf?" The girl took steps back as June's wolf took steps forward. 

"I was watching from afar. Now you will leave, and never talk or touch your Alpha nor your Luna. You stand no chance against me." June's wolf held a powerful era. That made the girl terrified and Jacob shocked, but proud. 

"Whatever." And with that she walked away. While June took back control. When June looked at Jacob he was just standing there. But she noticed that the food was done and served. She happily took the plate and thanked him. Letting him come back into reality she ate in quiet. But soon he sat down to with his own plate and started eating. 

"Protective I see." Jacob held a playful sound to his voice and had a plastered smirk on his face. 

"Shut up." June giggled as he chuckled as his Luna's words.