4||Her Mate•

Jacob hadn't come back for awhile. June started to think she had something to do with it. Like he just didn't want to be there with her, or he was making a plan on where to dump her. But in reality, he had Alpha stuff to do. There were rouges around the area, and he just wanted to make sure everything was safe. He also had a few paper works to go through. He went through every possible thing June could be doing. He just wanted to see her, he hadn't all day. He was worried. But there was no reason to be, June hadn't bothered to leave the bed the whole time. There was no way he could know that though. 

She needed food and water, along with a shower. But she was used to not getting what she needed. So, she would not ask nor except anything from this man. All she needed to survive was her wolf, but she didn't even have that. He must think she is human. That's why he isn't killing her. Because he thinks she doesn't know what he is. That must be why, and now she knows what to do. He can't find out. There was no way he would find out other then her. Her wolf wasn't there, so he can't smell her. This should be easy for June to hide. And that is what she is planning on doing. Hiding. 

<><>

Jacob was desperate to be near June, his wolf was whining to see her. It'd been like this all day, but finally now is when he could act on it. As he was on his way to his room he couldn't smell her at all. This made his wolf on guard. Jacob picked up his pace and opened the room door. But he came to find a little body wrapped in a thousand blankets. His first thought was she was asleep. But he was proved wrong when her face poked out of the blankets. The room was filled with a little chucked at the girl's action. Which made June tilted her head like a puppy. Indicating she was confused as to why he was laughing. Jacob knew she was waiting for an answer, but never gave her one. 

"You should be hungry. Let's go down to the kitchen." Is the only answer June got. She didn't want to anger him, so she obliged. Walking out the room, down the stairs, past other people, she made sure to put a good distance between them. 

"Sit." he demanded. June scurried to the seat and sat down. Jacob had noticed that her actions were done out of fear. His wolf was hurt, but also mad at Jacob for treating her like a prisoner. 

Be nice. His wolf demanded

"I'm sorry. I'm used to acting a certain why to keep people in line. But I shouldn't around you." His voice was softer then it was before. It had helped June relax a bit. But not enough to let her guard down. Jacob started pulling out pans and pots, June had thought he would have ordered someone to cook for them. This made his figure of being this scary and meanie go down. June giggled at the site. 

"What?" June hadn't noticed he turned around and was looking at her. 

She shook her head,"Nothing, just I didn't think you would cook." 

"There are a lot of things about me that would surprise you." Jacob had turned back around to continue his actions. June wanted to know about those other things, but didn't push it. Surely Jacob was planning on getting rid of her, so what was the point. Why would he act nice if he was getting rid of her? Just do it already, she thought. 

"Can you just do it, you know, before I get too attached?" June's little voice caught Jacob off guard. 

"Do what exactly?" Confusion laced in his voice. 

"Get rid of me. No one has ever wanted me. Not even my foster parents. And I mean, any of them." June felt tears burn her eyes. She never cried, she wasn't going to start here either. 

"Why would I get rid of you, just because other people didn't want you does not mean I don't. They were just stupid, didn't deserve you." Jacob had already had the food done. He finished his sentence as he set down the food in front of the girl. At first June was reluctant on eating, but once Jacob ate his own, she did to. 

"I want to get to know you. I know you think I'm this mean person. And you're afraid. But I promise, if you give me a chance, you'll change your mind. Hopefully." Jacob has hope in his eyes as he looked at the girl, waiting for her answer. 

"Ok." Is all June said before continue eating, but that was all Jacob needed.