"Castle," Frederic spoke, amazed by Olaf's ability to rearrange himself so quickly.

"Oaken!" Kristoff shouted with a grin. "Teapot!"

"Mouse!" Varian said speedily.

"Ohh, Elsa!" Kristoff chuckled at Olaf's impression of Elsa who nodded, owning how Olaf made her look.

Sven rang the bell and Kristoff leaned back with a victorious smirk.

"I don't think Olaf should get to rearrange," Anna muttered to Kristoff as Elsa got up, clutching the pillow she was holding to her chest. "Doesn't matter. This is gonna be a cinch."

Sven took the pillow from Elsa and let her pick randomly from the basket that was hanging from his antlers.

"Two sisters one mind. Plus, Aqua and Arianna are really smart." Anna grinned as she cracked her knuckles.

"We've got this," Aqua assured, giving Anna a high-five.

"Thank you," Elsa murmured to Sven as she pulled out a slip of paper from the basket.

"Okay, here we go." Anna leaned forward, super competitive right now. "You got this, Elsa."

Elsa hummed, setting down the slip of paper before thinking.

"Anytime," Aqua encouraged as she watched carefully.

"Just do it with your body," Arianna added, smiling at the Arendellian queen.

"Uh, nothing? Air?" Anna started guessing as Elsa just swirled her hands in front of her.

"Tree?" Arianna guessed with confusion in her face.

"People!" Aqua shouted out.

"Treeple!" Anna shouted as well and Varian raised an eyebrow. "Oh, that's not a word."

"Shovel boy?" Aqua questioned when Elsa moved her hands in a shoving motion.

"Teeth? Oo! Doing the dishes!" Anna exclaimed.

"Polar bear!" Olaf cut in.

"Hey!" Anna and Aqua grimaced at the snowman.

"Sorry." Olaf grinned and Varian chuckled in amusement.

Elsa struggled to think of how to act out 'ice', but then she heard the singing. She froze before turning to the window.

Aqua stiffened and gazed out the window as well, tuning out the game for a moment.

"Oh, uh, alarmed? Distracted? Um, worried? Panicking? Disturbed?" Anna continued spewing out possible answers. "Oh, come on, you definitely look disturbed!"

Sven rang the bell and Anna slumped back against the couch with a groan.

"We won," Kristoff said as he fistbumped with Varian.

"Rematch?" Anna asked and Aqua shuddered slightly as she came out of her daze.

"Oh, you know what? I think I'll turn in," Elsa said, walking to the exit.

"Are you okay?" Anna asked worriedly, hoping there was nothing wrong.

"Just... just tired," Elsa lied and Aqua stood up. "Goodnight."

"Elsa! Wait!" Aqua ran over to her and they left the room. "You hear it too, don't you?"

"What? You can hear the singing?" Elsa questioned as they went to her room.

"Yeah. I've been hearing it for months. It was quieter back home than it is here, but it feels like it's something calling me. Calling us," Aqua explained.