Chapter 3

I wake up to noise outside. I look at Rhyley to see him soundly asleep. I jump off the bed and look out of the window. Just adults walking to there cars. I jump down and look at the clock.

5:30 am. I'll give him until 6. I would leave but how would I explain where I went? I can't exactly tell him I went to go shift into the mute outcast that you think is only a human. I'll just have to run home shower and dress as quick as I can.

When it hit's 6 on the dot I bark in his ear. Then I lay ontop of him making him groan. "Scar, get off." I growl and put my paw on his thigh making him jolt up. HA! you thought I was going to step on your junk.

He glares at me. "Not cool."

I jump to the ground and watch him get ready. He kisses my head "Ok, i'll be home from school later, then we can go on a walk." He pauses. "Crap, actually I have to go to a friends house, but when I do get home we can go on a walk." I just sit there and stare at him.

As soon as he is out of eyesight, I walk downstairs. The guy looks at me with disgust. I walk towards him and growl. His eyes widen and he falls on the couch. I turn and walk back to the door. I turn it with my paw and run to Marias house quickly. I don't call it my home because it's not. My home is with my family, there dead.

I run up to my room and shift into human form. Odd thing is that my bones don't crack like wolves do, one minute I'm a dog then next I'm me. Odd i know.

I finish my 5 minute shower then put on black tights with white crosses on them, jean booty shorts and a black T-shirt that has white upside down crosses. So unholy i know. Who cares? Not me. I put on my combat boots and do a little make-up. I don't bother waiting for them to say bye, I already know what they're going to tell me, they say the same thing everyday.

I run into my first class just as the bell rings. Rhyle looks at me weirdly but smiles. "Woke up late?" I nod and take my notebook out. I follow the writing instructions in my history class. Rhyley would talk to me every now and then but after a while he just stopped and would smile when I looked to check if he was ok. My eyes snap to the cut on his lip. He touches his lip out of reflex. He shrugs "Just got on a small fight." I stare at him with a bored look that says 'You really going to lie?'

The door opens causing me to snap my head over. When I see it's the new kid I just look down and continue my drawing. I hear something move next to me. I look at Rhyley and frown. He shrugs and looks at the person.

"Hey man, I'm Rhyley. This is my bestest friend Nyla." Bestest? Seriously? Dork.

"I'm Brody." Was all the deep, husky, sexy-- Wait what? I just continue drawing. I feel a chill run up my arm, Not a cold one, but a pleasure chill. I look at the tan finger on my arm. I grab it and set it on his lap. I turn back to my notebook and continue drawing the one of the perfect family.

When class ends I gather my things and leave, not bothering waiting for Rhyley. The rest of the school day goes by fine. No other word from that Brody dude, Rhyley of course he was around. I want to talk to him when he ask me questions. I just can't seem to do it.

I close my locker just as Rhyley walks out of the bathroom wiping his hands on his jeans. I roll my eyes. I have no clue why people do that, they basically just washed their hands for nothing, your pants just as dirty as your hands before you washed them, hell maybe even worse.

"So we going to work on the project again?" I nod and start walking. "Rhyley, Nyla wait!" I stop in my tracks and look at Rhyley. He smiles at me "Chill."

"UH, I was wondering, did you guys get a 'Draw your fantasy life' project in Arts?" Rhyley nods. "yeah, me and Ny were about to go work on it." He pauses and smirks at me. My eyes widen and I shake my head frantically. "Would you like to join?"

Theres a short pause "Yeah, sure sounds cool." We start walking out until Brody stops us. "I uh- I have a car." He walks us to his car. "Only 2 seater." Rhyley states.

Rhyley sighs. "Well she will just have to sit on me, Nyla, You better hope you don't have a boney butt." I shake my head Wait for him to get in. Then I sit on his lap. I see Brodys hands tighten on the steering wheel. OK?

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to bring my car that has a back. Sorry." he says. We both just nod.

When we pull up outside of my house, Rhyley had to give him directions. I get out and walk to the door. They follow me just as Marias husband walks in. His eyes widen at two older boys in the house, well I think it was because I willingly let them in. No, I actually didn't want to. But aside from my own selfish reasons, It's for school

Maria walks in by his side and smiles at Rhyley. "hey hun, who's he?" She doesn't even bother asking, she knows I won't say a damn word.

"This is Brody, he has the same project as me and Nyla. Hope you don't mind." Her eyes flick over to Brody and she smiles. "I'm Maria." Damn, they must be fighting because she usually introduces her husband.

I walk up stairs after the boring formalities get done and over with.

I sit my stuff on the bed and look at Rhyley. He smiles and turns to Brody who is closing the door. "UH, so Ny looks a bit intimidating..." Rhyley trails off.

"Yeah, uh i'll be fine?" It almost sounds like a 'Duh' kind of sentence. Rhyley looks at me and smiles. "Go ahead Ny, you have to look up sometime."

I really really don't want to do this. What if he runs? What if he runs and never comes back and ends up siding with the other bitches? Fuck it.

I look up and stare straight into his eyes. Man is he attractive. Black hair that spikes up, reminds me of a formal look. His blue eyes bright and in awe. His broad shoulders and huge arms folded across his Black shirt covered chest as his black jean covered legs are apart slightly.

He scans my face like his life depends on it. His eyes flicking over to each visible scar on my body. My face holds no emotion as he watches me. What came out of his mouth next made me want to hug him, but of course, I didn't.

"Beautiful." My Jaw drops and my hands drop to my sides, letting the jacket that I had taken off and laid on my arm fall to the ground.

He smiles. "You are Perfect Nyla." I crack a smile, But again as quick as it came, it went.

I pull my notebook out and start drawing.

I growl and crumple the shit drawing. I throw it into the garbage. 2 hours we have been sitting here trying to do this pointless drawing.

"Ny relax, it's ok. Draw the first family that comes to mind. It doesn't matter how it is, just draw the perfect family."

I nod and draw it then close my notebook and stuff it away. I grab my phone and look at the time. 6:00 pm.

I stare out of the window at the bright moon, full moon is tomorrow. I let them work some more until They both groan.

"Ok, I gotta go. My parents are so going to freak." Rhyley says. Why did he just lie?

"yeah, Mine to."

I turn to them and watch them gather their things. Rhyley hugs me and Brody waves good bye.

Once they leave, I quickly change into my dog and run to Rhyley's house.

**************************

So Chapter is kinda boring! Sorry!  Anyways if you see any misspelled words please comment so I can correct them! Also listen to the AMAZING song up top! O and Happy 4th!! Love you xxx Also My amazing best friend, just wrote a new book! It's called Heartless, I'm in love with it <3 Her names Clio_Ayala. Check her out, that would be amazin.