Chapter 2

I look into the mirror and frown at my attempts to fit in. My black leggings, my white shirt that has outcast written on it, goes to the tippy top of my thighs, the straps only 2 inches wide on the shoulders, along with my black leather jacket and black boots.

Way to fit in Nyla, just bringing people's attention if anything. I don't have time to change. All I have time for is a little face fixer. I put on mascara, eyeliner and chapstick. I can't put cover up on my scar's it almost as if it only makes them more noticeable. I won't be looking up to often, so it really doesn't matter. I just like to fill like I can fit in.

I grab my black bag that hangs on the side of my body at my waist. I walk downstairs, knowing the foster parents are there. I keep my head down facing the door. They where I'm going.

"Be safe." A gruff voice says. I just nod and walk out. They act like they care, they don't. I know I don't. My parents can never ever be replace by a pair of humans.

I take the mile walk faster then most humans, me walking is like a humans speed walk. Or maybe I just like to walk fast. I walk through the doors with my head down, I walk to my first class. Which is history.

"Nyla, good morning." I just nod and walk to the back of the class. But not before a bitch decided to stick her perfectly tanned leg with million dollar heels out and trip me. I fall to the floor without making a noise. My knee making hard contact with the floor. I dust off my hands and aching knee after I sit down and listen to the assholes chuckle at my pain. Go ahead asshole, laugh. But one day I'll be laughing as I shred your family to pieces as I torture you until you feel nothing.

I get out my notebook and a pencil. I start drawing lines and shapes throughout class. I was to busy staring at the clock begging it to magically reach it's destination quickly, I didn't notice what I drew.

A dog, playing with... A reaper? Yet I can't see the face because I drew the reaper so he isn't facing the front. Sometimes I can draw things and end up seeing them or hearing them later. It's something that recently started happening. I sigh and turn to the next page and finish the face of my Rottweiler.

Once the bell rings I wait for everyone to leave, then I get up and go to my next class. I can't have her tripping me again. I go through my next 4 classes without anymore problems, except the usual name calling and tripping.

Now it's lunch. I forgot what they made today. Pizza I think?I walk into the lunch room and go straight to the line. I get my pizza and set it at my table, just as I go to sit down I remembered I forgot my Fiji water. I set the dollar bill on the table and grab my cold water. I almost make it back to my table, hint the word ALMOST.

Until I face plant into the ground, kinda. I landed in a pushup form just as my nose lightly touches the ground. It suddenly get's so quite I can hear the Rat in Rat girls pocket breathing.

I push my self off the ground and face her. I look up and smirk. My long dark brown hair framing my face. Everyone at her table shivers and looks down. See I told you they do that, I have no clue if my scar is so hideous or if I am.

I sit back down at my isolated table and start eating, until someone sets there tray down. He's a male, light breather, Human from what I can tell.

"Hey, my name is Rhyley. I'm going to be your friend." He states. Hmm, straight to the point. I like. To bad I have never heard of a 'Rhyley' around here. Must be new.

As if reading my thoughts "I'm new. Just got here this morning. I saw the little run in you had with the girl that has her tits pushed up to her neck.." I smile inwardly. That's literally how they are.

I nod and start working on my drawing of my dog form. I take bites every now and then.I feel the table lean.

"Nice, Rottweiler's are my favorite." He comments. I crack a smile, but just as quickly as it came it also left.