𓄿Chapter 20𓄿

Start from the beginning

"Give us a nice serve Chaya!"

"One more!" With that the ball was served and headed towards Nishinoya.

"Noya!" Tanaka called out as Nishinoya received the ball. The ball was sent to Kageyama as Hinata ran up and jumped. The other team had ran in front of Hinata to block his spike only for Kageyama to set the ball to Asahi. Asahi spiked the ball and scored a point. The whistle blew as the referee awarded the point to Karasuno.

"All right!!" The team shouted.

"They're suddenly about to win the set." Kindaichi said as Iwaizumi and him watched with their arms crossed.

"Their libero is going to be real trouble. Also, having that subbed dude on their team allows Kageyama to use his sets more effectively." Iwaizumi said as they continued to watch.

"Shake it off."

"Come on! Let's get one point and turn it around."

"Right." The team said before they ran back to their spots on the court.

"One more point!" Daichi said which caused Ikejiri to turn around.

"Hinata make it count!" Daichi shouted.

"Yes!" Hinata shouted back.

"We're taking this point!"

"Yes!!" Hinata said before serving the ball. The opposing team didn't recieve but Ikejiri still tried to save it which resulted him to throw himself forward only to miss.

"A-are you okay Ikejiri?" His teammates asked his as he panted.

"Hinata! Give us a good serve!" With that Hinata served the ball as [Y/N] clapped.

"Tamagawa!!"

"Nice recieve Tamagawa!"

"Bring it left!"

"Ikejiri!" The ball was set to him. He spiked it only for the ball to get blocked by Daichi and Tsukishima.

"Yes!!" The team cheered as Karasuno won the first set. The referee blew the whistle signaling the end of the first set as both teams went off the court.

"Karasuno is nothing like I've heard. They're really tough."

"They're on a whole other level."

"When the net stands between you, superiority doesn't matter anymore!' Ikejiri stared into nothingness as he recalled Daichi's words

"You can't win unless you try." Ikejiri blurted out before he turned to his teammates to see them staring at them.

"Uh! I mean... my friend used to say.." Ikejiri said. While this was going on Karasuno were drinking from their water bottles before [Y/N] felt eyes watching him. He then turned around to face the doors of the gym to meet familiar blue eyes.

"Ah! [Y/N]! It's nice to see you again!" A women with gray hair that was entwined with two ribbons said. She also had two braids on both sides of her head. She wore a red blazer with black trims on the cuffs along with a gray skirt and tie, the attire far too familiar to the masked boy.