𓄿Chapter 11𓄿

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Hello [Y/N]." Kiyoko waved to the masked boy as he waved back. [Y/N] walked to her side as they walked together to the gym.

"Hey, [Y/N]. I've noticed that you've been busy lately." Kiyoko said as [Y/N] nodded.

"May I ask with what?" She asked as [Y/N] put a finger over the mouth on his mask, signaling he couldn't say. Kiyoko nodded before they continued to walk. As the two neared the gym, they heard a familiar voice but brushed it over before Kiyoko opened the gym door.

"KIYOKO! I CROSSED THE SEVEN SEAS TO COME AND SEE YOU!" Nishinoya shouted as he ran to Kiyoko with his arms up. [Y/N] and Kiyoko both jumped at the sudden yelling before Nishinoya jumped to hug Kiyoko before a loud slap echoed throughout the gym.

"Heheh!" [Y/N] laughed quietly as Nishinoya's turned sharply to face the masked boy.

"[Y/N]!! DID YOU JUST LAUGH?!" Nishinoya shouted in awe as Kiyoko pulled [Y/N] away with her.

"As usual, the guys like a hurricane." Sugawara said as he watched the scene unfold in front if him.

"More like a guerrilla downpour." Hinata mumbled before Daichi chuckled.

"I bet you think he's rowdy. But, you know he's shockingly calm game." Daichi said before Nishinoya walked back to the four.

"So wheres Asahi? Is he back yet?" The libero asked before putting his hands on his hips. The two third years averted their eyes as they frowned.

"No." Daichi said before Nishinoya gritted his teeth.

"That gutless wuss!!" Nishinoya spat which caught the team of guard. [Y/N] watched from a far and shook his head in disappointment.

"Cut that out Noya! Don't call your senpai a wuss!!" Tanaka yelled.

"Shut up! A wuss is a wuss! If Asahi ain't coming back, then neither am I!" Nishinoya said before walking out of the gym.

"Hey wait! Noya!!" Tanaka yelled before running after the libero. [Y/N] waved at the two first years before walking up to them.

"Hi [Y/N] senpai!" Hinata smiled as [Y/N] patted the orange haired boys head.

"Hello [Y/N] senpai!" Kageyama bowed before [Y/N] patted his head. The two first years would be lying if they said they didn't like [Y/N]'s head pats. As a matter of fact, some of the teammates envied the two because of the affection [Y/N] would show them.

"[Y/N], let's go talk to Nishinoya!" Hinata said before grabbing the males hand and dragging him behind. After some walking, a familiar figure was up ahead. [Y/N] pointed at Nishinoya before the two jogged a bit to catch up the teams libero.