𓄿Chapter 32𓄿

Word count: 3747

Word count: 3747

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

"Alright, we're here." Yuna said as she parked the car.

"Karasuno is losing pretty badly." Yuna said as the two got out the car and started walking before Yuna locked it.

"They have a chance but..." [Y/N] said.

'Oikawa and his team are good. Oikawa is the better setter and can support his team very well. Tobio can do that as well but when he's losing he starts to lose himself...' [Y/N] thought before Yuna threw [Y/N] over her shoulder.

"Come on! Let's go! If you keep walking at a pace like that, the slower we'll get there." Yuna said as she ran into the building. [Y/N] only sighed as Yuna ran.

"Alright, we're here." She said as she put the masked boy down.

"Thank you." [Y/N] said as the two walked into the gymnasium. [Y/N] gasped at the scene in front of him. Sugawara and Kageyama were switching spots.

"Karasuno is switching setters." Kageyama then walked up to Sugawara before the grey haired male gave Kageyama his sign.

"Don't get down." Sugawara said as he put a hand on Kageyama's shoulder.

"We're just pausing to change the rythm." Sugawara said as Kageyama looked down.

"I'm sorry." Kageyama said as he walked off the court while Sugawara ran onto the court.

'Of course I'm worried about him. But what if both of them break at the same time?' Sugawara thought.

"I told you that I'd be the one to defeat you!!" Hinata yelled at Kageyama as [Y/N] and Yuna walked towards the bench.

"Hinata! He'll get mad at you!" Yamaguchi whispered towards the orange haired boy.

"You're not allowed to lose to anyone till then!" Hinata yelled as everyone stared in shock.

"The match isn't over, so I haven't lost yet." Kageyama said as Hinata eyes shined.

"Really, he'll get mad at you." Yamaguchi said as he dragged Hinata away from Kageyama. Kageyama then turned to [Y/N].

"[Y/N] senpai! I'm sorry for messing up!" Kageyama said as he bowed.

"Drop the formalities, just call me [Y/N] okay, Tobio?" [Y/N] said as Kageyama froze.