𓄿Chapter 33𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

As Kageyama walked onto the court, he stopped in his tracks as the team looked at him in confusion before a sinister smile was plastered on Kageyama's face to which the team yelled out.

"What are you up to?! I won't let you!" Hinata cried out as he backed away.

"Hinata, you're acting too scared!" Tanaka yelled.

"Shouyou!! He's not up to anything!! He's trying to smile I think!" Nishinoya smiled before Asahi approached the libero.

"I think it's rude Nishinoya!" Asahi whispered.

"Hinata!!! You're dead meat!!" Kageyama yelled.

'Ooh! Our grumpy Kageyama is making the effort to smile.' Daichi thought as he closed his eyes.

"You know the signals we talked about? It's time to change our strategy." Hinata recalled Sugawara's words before walking up to Kageyama.

"Thank you." Kageyama said as he caught the ball.

"Did you hear about the signals from Sugawara." Hinata asked.

"He told me between sets." Kageyama said before putting his fist up.

"All right!"

"We're going hard and fast."

"You got it!!"

Sugawara had stood with the other members before he let out a sigh to which Yamaguchi looked at him.

"Hey it's not that unusual. That was really nerve wracking." Sugawara said as he looked back to Yamaguchi.

"Really?" The green haired make asked.

"Up till last years interhigh, I didn't get to play in many official matches because of third years had seniority." Sugawara said before he tilted his head and smiled.

"I hate to say it but Kageyama has more actual match experience." Sugawara said.

"For all his so called experience, he sure got riled up. So anyways, his majesty has to serve straight off. You think he can manage?" Tsukishima said as the three looked at Kageyama.

"Give us a good serve Kageyama!!" Daichi yelled as Kageyama grasped the ball and smiled.

"Serve up a point!" Tanaka yelled out.