𓄿Chapter 35𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═

"Tobio, we need to talk." [Y/N] said as he held is hand out in front of him.

'Oh shit-' Kageyama thought as he stared at the masked boy.

"What did he do now?" Takeda asked as Ukai shrugged.

"Can you postpone the match for a few." [Y/N] asked the referee as he titled his head. The man nodded before blowing the whistle indicating a break.

"Can he even do that?"

"With his status, probably." Shimada said as he watched [Y/N] and Kageyama walk out the gym.

"S-So what did you want to talk about?" Kageyama asked as the door to the gym shut behind them.

"I noticed how you reacted to Kunimi." [Y/N] said as he walked Kageyama to a bench.

"I've never seen him smile like when he played volleyball, must have been shocking right?" [Y/N] asked as the two sat down.

"Yeah..." Kageyama said as he stared into nothingness.

"Don't let it get to you. Kunimi may not have been happy when you two were teamed up but you have people who are happy to be by your side now." [Y/N] said before Kageyama turned to look at him.

"Know that, no matter the outcome of this match, my views and opinions on you won't change. Okay Tobio?" [Y/N] said as Kageyama nodded.

"Now get back in there and do your best?" [Y/N] said before Kageyama smiled.

"Yes!!" He said before jogging back into the gym. [Y/N] let out a sigh before slouching down on the bench.

'We're going to lose...I can feel it. But I can't break everyone's spirits like this..' [Y/N] thought as he recalled Kageyama's words.

"[Y/N] senpai!! We'll win this for you!!!"

'They did amazing for their first official match again Aoba Jousai. But not good enough. Next time for sure we'll get them!' [Y/N] thought before he got up and walked back into the gym.

"Thirty two to thirty one..." [Y/N] said as he looked at the score board. He then made his way to the bench before sitting next to Kiyoko to see Kageyama setting the ball to Hinata.

"Kindaichi! Kunimi!" Iwaizumi yelled as the three were ready to block.

As Hinata spiked the ball, it felt as if time had slowed down. Karasuno stared in shock and disbelief as the ball had been blocked and was going to hit the floor.