𓄿Chapter 24𓄿

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POv    ✧☾.·:·.*═

'Karasuno's fastest attack will come from their number ten. However, their fast attack will be within the perimeter of our wall. So why aren't they acting the least bit flustered?' Oiwake thought as he stared at Kageyama and Hinata.

"Did you know why our deviant fast attack was foiled when we played against Nekoma?" Ukai asked as the team sat in a circle around in front of him.

"Yes! Because Inuoka was crazy impressive!" Hinata said while raising his head.

"Uh. Yeah, I suppose that's a good point." Ukai sweatdropped.

"Because Nekoma's middle blocker became accustomed to Hinata moves." Kageyama said as Ukai nodded.

"Yup. Familiarization. Although in Nekoma's case, I believe they had a real sharp player on the team. I suspect that player was Mr. Pudding head." Ukai did before Hinata leaned forward.

"It was Kenma!" Hinata said as [Y/N] laughed before covering the face on his mask, laughing at the nickname for Kenma.

"To be honest, I didn't expect them to come up with a countermeasure that fast, but sooner or later, every team will be accustomed to the deviant fast attack and learn to keep up with it. Your fast attack is quite a powerful weapon but it isn't invincible. The most important thing is..."

'How we use it.' Kageyama thought before the whistle blew. It was Date tech turn to serve the ball. The ball was then served.

"Ryuu!" Nishinoya said before Tanaka received the ball.

"Got it!" Tanaka said before Hinata had started running towards the net.

'Even the most finely tuned read blocking can't keep up with this!' Kageyama thought before setting the ball to Hinata. Hinata then spiked the ball and scored a point. Date tech didn't have any time to react as they stood in place astonished at the fast attack before the crowd started cheering.

"What was that?!"

"Yeah!"

"Yes!" Kageyama and Hinata cheered as [Y/N] clapped.