Kenma's Feelings ♡

Kenma has an alarm going off, but he didn't have a title on the alarm so he just turned it off and we think back to hugging you and fell asleep again.

(You were cuddling like this)

And it wasn't until 2 hours later that kenma got a FaceTime call from Kuroo

And it wasn't until 2 hours later that kenma got a FaceTime call from Kuroo. When he answered the phone, Kuroo started screaming at Kenma, so Kenma, not wanting to wake you, hung up the phone and got up and slowly as possible and went to call Kuroo back. When Kuroo answered he started yelling again and Kenma shushed him, since he was being loud.
"Did you forget out morning practice, we have it every Saturday! We need our setter here Kozume!" Kuroo yelled.

Kenma had forgotten about morning practice. He knew he had to go but he didn't want to leave you alone. He told Kuroo that he couldn't go today because he wasn't feeling well, but Kuroo said he still had to go or he'd drag him to practice himself. So Kenma hung up and went to his room to get his volleyball uniform and shoes. He made sure you were sleeping good and left you some money to go buy breakfast, and left his gameboy so you wouldn't get bored and left to practice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Kenma left you woke up. You were surprised that you were in his room, and your were scared since he wasn't there. You got out of bed and found his gameboy and the money. So you texted him asking where he was and he told you that he had left for practice that he'll be back in a few hours, and to play on his gameboy to pass time. So you got dress and decided to call Kayla to talk with her about last night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After practice, Kuroo decided to go over to Kenma's house, so the 3 of them could hang out again, so him and Kenma were walking home. Kenma had brought up his phone to play his video games when they heard a notification sound. Kuroo look to see kenma immediately close his game to respond to the notification, which surprised him since he'd never just stop playing for a notification.

Kuroo peaks over Kenma's shoulder to see that it was y/n that messaged him. As Kenma was texting her, kuroo noticed that Kenma was smiling while reading messages from her. Kuroo let out a chuckle.

"What? " Kenma ask while staring at Kuroo like he's crazy.

"Kenma, do you like y/n?" Kuroo says while smirking.
Kenma stood quiet for a while. Looking down at the ground, but after a while he responded, "I don't know, I think I might." Of course this shocked Kuroo. Since Kenma had never really had a crush on anyone.

"What do you mean you don't know? " Kuroo asks.

"Well how do you know when you like someone, like, like-like someone?" Kenma responds.

"Oh, well how does y/n make you feel?" Kuroo asks again.

"Oh, *chuckles* well, she makes me happy, I feel like she doesn't judge me, and when I'm alone with her I get butterflies in my stomach and I just want to hold her and make her feel safe, you know? And when she went on a date Yamamoto and she came back crying, I wanted to punch him, but he's much more stronger then me so I knew I would have lost. When I held her and we fell asleep I felt like it was just me and her and no one else and when I pinned her on the door, I wanted to kiss her, and I did,and it felt so good. " Kenma had paused to make a realization, he likes y/n. Kuroo just listened to what he was saying. Then he pat Kenma's back as if congratulating him.

"Yup, you have a major crush on y/n!" Kuroo says while chuckling.

"Mhm, I do." Kenma says as they walk up to his front door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: heyyyyy to like the 4 ppl that read this 👁👁. I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😌😌and yeah bye💃💃