✨The Hangout✨

This chapter is really 'something'
Enjoy ಥ‿ಥ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenma and opens the door to see y/n, Kayla, and two guys in the living room sitting down and talking. Y/n sees kenma and Kuroo come in and invites them to sit with them.

"Kenma, this is Kayla, Marcos and Joseph, Marco's boyfriend," Y/n says, introducing her friends. (yes we support the alphabet Mafia😽). Kenma waves to Marcos and Joseph, and sits down next to y/n, while Kuroo sits next to Kayla.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Kuroo says while leaning on Kayla, making her blush.

Y/n explained that they were first talking about Marcos and Joseph, and how they met, and now they were about to play truth or dare. (Ugh yes a cliche love story game 🙄✋). Kenma and Kuroo agreed to play with them after they change out of their practice clothes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while of playing truth or dare it was Kuroo's turn again.

"Kuroo-san, truth or dare?" Kenma asks Kuroo.

"Uhhhhh, dare." Kuroo say, thinking that Kenma wouldn't give him a crazy dare. Unfortunately, kenma let y/n help him with the dare. Y/n wanted to get kuroo and Kayla together since she thought they'd be a cute couple so she had an idea in mind.

"Kuroo," y/n begins "I dare you to give Kayla a hickey." y/n says while looking at Kayla, who is a bright shade of red.

"Ohhhh now we're getting to the interesting part," Marcos says while elbowing Joseph. Joseph just giggled and put his arm around Marco.

"Where do you want the hickey to be?" Kuroo ask, not seeming to be affected by the dare. While Kayla looked a little spooked.

"Ummm, on her neck." Y/n responds to Kuroo.

Kuroo faces towards Kayla, who was shaking and still a bright shade of red. He noticed that she looked uncomfortable, so he asked her if she was okay, to which she responded that she was alright, just nervous since she's never gotten a hickey before, but she was ready to do it since it was a dare.

So with that Kuroo leaned toward Kayla, brushing her reddish brownish hair to the side. Kayla was squeezing her hand to calm herself down, Kuroo wanting her to feel comfortable, offered her, his hand for comfort. She was hesitant at first but grabbed his hand and told him she was ready. So Kuroo leaned in and started sucking on Kayla's neck. Kayla liked the feeling of his lips against her skin. She was bitting her lip because she was scared of making any noise and embarrassing herself. (Y'all know what ✨noise✨ I'm talking about 👀)

Kuroo took about 5 minutes until he was happy with the result of the hickey. And after he finished he gave her a kiss on the cheek and said that he enjoyed her soft skin and wrapped his arm around her whispering in her ear "You know this means your mine now since I claimed you," In a deep raspy voice making Kayla blush even more. Kuroo then wrapped his arm around her waist and leaned on her.

"Ok... Y/n! Truth or dare?" Kuroo asks, staring straight at you. Kinda making you scared to answer, but you answer dare, instantly regretting it when you see a smirk grow across Kuroo's face. Kenma didn't seem to notice anything, until he made eye contact with Kuroo. Kenma knew that look on Kuroo face meant nothing but trouble. Kuroo whispered into Kayla's ear. Then both exchanging looks they looked at you and kenma. Kuroo got up and started walking towards Kenma, and Kayla got up and started walking towards you. Then they grab both of you, covering your eyes and dragging you somewhere. You feel Kayla throw you into some type of small space, and later realise that  Kenma was in there, with you, locked in Kenma's mother's storage closest. It was so small that you and him were face to face with a small gap separating you and him. You were bout to say something when Kuroo screams, "you're both gonna be trapped in there until I feel like letting you out, or until little pudding head kenma over here admits something," Kuroo says as he walks away from the closet. It was pretty dark in the closet so you both stood still, scared that if one of you made a wrong move, you'd ✨touch✨ each other by accident.

After a while you noticed that Kenma was staring at you, like he was thinking about something that included you. Then you remembered what Kuroo said, and you began to wonder what it was that Kenma had to tell you.
"Kenma" You begin, "what is it that you have to tell me? " You say while facing him. Kenma doesn't know what to say so he pretends that he couldn't hear you, so you repeat the question. Kenma responds with "oh, it's just something dumb, forget it." Thinking that might make you not care, but it just made you more curious. You wanted to ask more questions but you decided to just make a joke to lightened to mood, since he seemed kinda scared. You and him started talking about video games and about your favorite characters, and at one point you started talking about your past again when he had suddenly asked you if you'd ever been in a relationship, to which you answer no. Since you've never been anyone interest back at home and focused more on video games then boys, you'd never had a boyfriend. Kenma seemed to be interested until you noticed that Kenma wasn't paying attention to you, he seemed to be staring at your lips. And seemed to be thinking again. So you just stared back at him, and he seemed to have caught you staring so you both just stared into each other's eyes. And it felt like when you were in his room and he kissed you, and you remembered the feeling of his lips against yours, so without thinking you went towards him and smashed your lips against his, which surprises him, but instead of pushing you away he put his hands on your hips and you put your arms around his neck  leaning into the kiss more, making sure you were in his embrace. The kiss quickly turned into a make-out session, ending with both of you pulling away (because we sadly have to breathe💀✋) with a string of saliva  connecting your tongues. After you both just stared into each other's eyes with a comfortable silence. Until Kenma gave you a quick kiss on your lips again and said, "y/n I really really really like you, and I don't know if you feel the same way but--" Kenma never got the chance to finish his sentence because you kissed him again and said "of course I like you dummy, why else would I kiss you?" You say while nuzzling his chest. This sentence made Kenma really happy, knowing that you both felt the same way about each other. You both just stood in the closet, kenma holding you in his arms and you cuddling your face into his chest.

Kenma started getting tired of standing so he sat down against the door, still holding you in his arms. You just sat there with Kenma, and you were both just cuddling on the floor when kenma finally said the question, "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" To which you answered "yes".✨✨✨✨💃💃💃.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: yayayyayayayyayayyayayyayayyayatatattatattatatatatatttattataaaaaaaaaaaaaa 💃💃💃 happy holidays everyone!!! It is currently 11:10pm as I'm uploading this chapter! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 👀 it got a lil cliche I'm sorry 😔✋ but I hope you liked it 👁👁. HAPPY HOLIDAYS (also I'm at a family get together so I couldn't write that much ✨fun✨ stuff because my family reads over my shoulder 👀 buttt- idk- goodnight everyone 👀❤