Happy Birthday

"Y/N!!"

*bonk*

Your friend jumped on to your bed

"oh hi-"

"happy birthday y/n!"

"oh thank you-

"come on let's go!"

They pull you out of bed and rush you out of bed to your living room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N"

You look around to see your friend, and their parents and their siblings ,with your parents and little sister holding a big chocolate cake with m&ms saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

"Awwww thank you everyone" you say while blowing out your birthday candles. 

"Go get ready y/n" your mom says while putting the cake down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time for gifts!"

"Y/n open my gift first!" your little sister.

You open a small box containing a bracelet saying "big sis" You look up to see your little sister showing you her bracelet saying "little sis"

She runs up to you and gives you a hug. "I'm gonna miss you sissy" she says as she choking back tears.

"what?" you ask as you look up to see your mom standing infront of a big wrapped box in (insert favorite color) wrapping paper.

"open it sweetie" your mom says smiling.

You open the box to find a red luggage and on the side of it you find a passport with your name and information in it, with a ticket to Tokyo.

"omg wait what-"

You look up to see your mom crying and your dad explains what happened.

"Well you see, when the school called your mom saying you got accepted, she called (your friends mom) because she felt bad that we couldn't afford living over there. So (your friends mom) reminded her about their friend from collage who lives in Tokyo.

"And turns out she has a son who is also attending that school." chimed in your friends mom.

"Yeah, and after a lot of talking... We've arranged for you to live with her, her husband and her son." Your mom says smiling with tears in her eyes.

You right away get up and hug your parents and your friends mom.

"Thank you so much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hiiiii umm how am i doing o-o 

I hope you enoyed this... sorry this was taking so long to get to kenma.

I promise he's in the next chapter :D