The stranger

Trigger warning- contains sexual harassment.

"Kenm-" Before you could finish, the stranger but his hand over your mouth and pulled you into a near by isle. 

"What's a pretty girl like you walking around here alone?" a deep voiced male asked you. He dragged you a dark corner and dragged pinned you against the wall (your facing the wall).

"you know, I would never expect such a pretty girl to hang out in such a 'nerdy' store." He says while leaning up against you.

He then proceeds to feel your body up and down, rubbing your waist grabbing on to it. Then he leans closer to you and begins to kiss your neck. You start to shake and try to move but his grip on your waist was too strong. He took off the pony tail and began to rub himself against your shorts, making you feel the bulge in his pants. Your getting goose bumps and you start moving trying to free yourself, but the more you move, the harder his grip gets.

"The more you struggle. The longer this will take." he whispers in your ear.

He then turns you around, your now facing him. He seems to of taken off his hood. You can see that he has a blackish, blueish hair, a sharp jaw-line, and seems to be taller then Kuroo. He was wearing a dark sweater, and baggy jeans. He had fair skin. You notice him biting his lip while looking at you up and down. He then loosens his grip and stroke you cheek with one hand and  while his other hand is leaning on the wall. A that moment you kick him in the balls and he drops to the ground. You take that moment to run out of the isle, and as your running you bump into someone. You look up to see Kuroo and behind him was kenma. You tell them what had happened and kuroo hands you to kenma and rushes over the isle you came out up.

You hug kenma and start crying in his arms. Shocked and confused, he wraps his arms around you giving you comfort. After calming you down he gives you his hoodie that he has on to cover you up a little more. Putting it on made you feel safer. 

"Thanks kenma." you manged to say while digging your face into his chest.

With this sudden action, Kenma blushes and begins to hug you. "yeah no problem." resting his head on yours.

After a while of being in kenma's embrace, you and him look up to see kuroo coming out from the isle dragging the guy behind him. Kuroo hair was messed up and he had a bloody nose*-* while the stranger had his face all beaten up and blood coming from his mouth. Kuroo was bringing the guy towards you and kenma. Kenm stood infront of you in a protective stance.

"I'm sorry, for harassing you" the guy muttered barely understanding what he said.

"louder!" Kuroo said in a demanding voice that made everyone in the store jump and turn to see what happened.

"I'M SORRY FOR HARASSING YOU. IT'S WAS A HORRIBLE THING TO DO PLEASE FORGIVE ME." he yelled out.

You didn't know what to say so you just grabbed kenma's arm. So Kuroo dragged the guy out side the store and turned him in to the mall security, as the three of you walk out, you see the guy being up in hand cuffs and being dragged into a police car. Way to start off my first day in Tokyo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello ppl how are you liking this so far? I hope you all like it ^^