New school, New friends

On your way to school you noticed that Kenma seemed a little off. He wasn't playing on his phone, or game-boy. He was just quiet. Looking forward, muttering to himself. His hands in his pockets, and he was dragging his feet. Kuroo seem to notice something was off too. He looked at Kenma and was surprised that he wasn't using his game. You and Kuroo both stop and turn to Kenma to see if he would stop, but Kenma just walked passed you both and continued to walk to school.

"What's up with him?" Kuroo says while turning to you.

"I have no idea..." until you remember that he kissed you. You don't know if you should tell him or not, but before you could think about it you blurted out "He kissed me this morning"

Kuroo stopped dead in his tracks and turned to look at you. His jaw dropping to the ground.

"He- what-!" Kuroo said in shock.

"Yeah, I took his phone so he could finish getting ready and one thing lead to another, he pinned me against the door and then he kissed me." As your explaining you notice Kuroo is just shocked. 

"Well that's why he's acting like that," Kuroo begins, "He just had his first kiss." He says while face palming himself and laughing.

"wait what, how do you know it's about that?" you ask confused.

"Back in primary school he did the same thing when a girl hugged him for the first time," Kuroo said as you both walked into the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning everyone, I'm Mr. Jung, and I'll be your homeroom teacher. For today I'd like for you guys to get together in a small group of three to get to know each other." 

You look around to see that everyone already had their friend groups with each other. You just decide to sit down and doodle in your notebook until you noticed a boy and girl had came up to you.

"Hey I'm Kayla and this is Marco," the girl says introducing herself and the boy next to her.

"Oh, hi I'm y/n, nice to meet you," you say while putting your notebook in your backpack.

"I'm sorry but I can't help but notice that you look so different, are you from here?" 

"Kayla, that's kinda rude to say!" Marco says out of shock "I'm sorry."

"Oh it's fine, and no I'm not from here, I'm from (hometown). I moved to study here." You explain to them.

"That's so cool!" Kayla exclaims. "How long have you been here for?"

"Well I've been here for about a month, I'm living with my mom's friend and her son," you respond.

"Oh is her son going to this school?" She asks

"Yeah his name is Kenma Kozume."  you say

"oh cool!" 

You, Kayla, and Marcos had a talk about your past and end up exchanging your numbers, planning to hang out soon.Class is about to end so you start to pack up and wait for the bell. While your packing, someone walks up to your desk. At first you get scared thinking it's your teacher, but you look up to see Kenma infront of your desk. 

"A-are you ready t-to go?" he says looking down. "Kuroo-san is waiting for us."

"Oh yeah! Let's go," you say as you grab your bag and start walking out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were now at the boy's gym, watching them practice. It was kinda scary being surrounded by a bunch of boys. The guy with the yellow strip of hair was flirting with you, non-stop, and it was amusing, but it was corny pickup lines. Every water break, he would come sit next to you and start to flirt with you. You couldn't help but notice how jealous Kenma looked whenever he was near you. You later found out that his name was Taketora Yamamoto and he was a first year like you and Kenma. You admired how confident he was and how he liked making you laugh. (kenma be an angry baby (︶^︶) ). After practice he asked you out on a date and you accepted. You were intrested to see what he had planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: heyyy sorry for lacking, I had finals so I had to study ◑__◐ Im also changing the way i write the story, cus the "" lines don't seem right... and yeah.