So Much to Find but not Enough Time

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, seriously?" Sasha hesitates.

"What's all this commotion?" Someone asks.

"You know we have to conserve our rations!" Armin says.

"You really think you can just keep pullin' this crap," Jean adds.

"Well! I'm sick of-" As Jean tries to complain more, Captain Levi walks further into the house.

*SWEEP*

Levi walks up to the table and swatches his hand underneath.

"I'm quite certain I gave you enough time..." Levi says inspecting the dust left on his hand.

Eren rests his hand on his forehead while the group of us shutter.

"Never mind. We can discuss your utter failure at a later date," Levi says as he wipes off his hand with a silk cloth.

As I went to go mess with my ring, I picked up nothing.

'Oh no! I must have left it in the fields!!'

I tense up, "Eren," Levi speaks.

"Huh?" Eren responds.

"Hange is anxious to get her experiment underway," Levi says as Eren's glare tightens.

"Right. Yes, sir," Eren says.

--------------------------------------------------

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*THUD*

"Eren!!" Mikasa yells as Eren collapses.

"What's wrong, Eren?! Get up! The future of humanity depends on you, damn it!! Get up!!" Hange screams as Armin and I look down.

"Third time and his form's changed again. He's not even ten meters tall, and some of his body lack muscle. Plus, Eren's scrawny ass is hanging out," Levi comments as I sigh.

"I can see that!" Hange shouts, drawing her blade.

"Eren! Think you can still move?! Give us a signal or something, will ya?" Hange yells as Mikasa rushes towards Eren's body.

"Great. Brat's at it again. Off to rescue. She never learns does she?" Levi comments as I nod to the side.

Hange sighs, "There's no response. We're done here." As she hops down as Moblit follows.

As they make their way on top of Eren, Hange grips Eren from underneath his arms and starts to pull him out, " Hot!! You think you could ease up on the steam a little?!" Hange shouts.

"Hey, be careful! Can't you see he's bleeding?!" Mikasa shouts in Hange's ear.

*SNAP*

"Ahh!! You see his face, Moblit?! Sketch it, quick! We gotta get this!" Hange says with one eye twitching.

"Oh my...She pulled his face off," I say as Levi takes a deep breath out of annoyance.

"Section Commander! Have you no compassion at all?!" Moblit yells back.

*SHINK*

Mikasa removes the rest of the Titan's muscle that was pulling him back as Hange flys backward.

"Uh- I'm sorry about that..." Hange says looking at Eren.

"Not the outcome we'd hoped for. We're still a long way from being able to use Eren's Titan to seal the wall," Levi says looking at Armin and me.