Finding You

Year 854

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I hear Eren to my right screaming out to the audience.

*CHOMP*

I hear Eren chomp down on something that made blood spatter on my face. There was a moment of silence as I raise my hand and face Eren.

'Goddamn it Eren! What the fuck did you do?!'

I swoop my hand towards Eren's naps as he swiftly turns around and catches my hand.

"I think you have the lower hand here...I suggest you be a good girl and fight alongside me, it'd be in your best interest," Eren says through his nape as I let my clawed hand relax.

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE*

The ground beneath me started to vibrate as I heard people screaming and crying. Eren digs his hands into my shoulders and faces me towards something.

"Think of me as a Commander, you're familiar with that term, right? So, take my orders...I want you to destroy that military seating right in front of you...You think you can do that? Or will your emotions get the best of you?" Eren says as he slowly lets go of my shoulders.

I huff and lowly walk over that scattered rock, blood, and bodies beneath me.

"(Y/n)!!!!!" Gabi screams out beneath me as I lower my head.

"What are you doing?! Why did you take your Titan form?! Where the hell is Falco?!" Colt shouts up to me as I clench my jaw.

I look back up and stop right over their heads. As I walk a bit further, I hear the quiet whimpers of my used to be comrades.

"Look! We're saved! The Caecus Titan is here!" Someone shouts out as harden my foot.

I drag my hardened foot back into the dirt.

"Zofia!!!" I hear Udo shouts as I gasp within my nape.

'I'm sorry to you all...'

*CRASH*

I take my foot and ram it through the bleachers as I hear those quiet whimpers stop.

*THUMP* *THUMP*

The heavy vibrations from my right came rushing towards me as I scooch over.

*CRASH* *SMASH*

What I assume was Eren, came rushing in to clean up the job as I heard something continuously beat into the ground and stands.

"AHHHH" I hear the blood-curdling scream of Gabi.

*SPARK* *FLASH*

I turn around to the sound of another transformation.

"Yes!" Eren shouts within his nape.

As the sound of building flesh came rushing to fill my ears, I hear Eren run past me, making me wobble a bit.

*SMASH*

"RAHHHHHH"

Eren let out another scream and he pounded the transforming Titan into a building.

*CRASH* *CRASH*

I stand idly as Eren's fists continued.

"Commander! The War Hammer is getting wrecked!" Someone shouts behind me as my back tightens.