Just Like the Good Days

Year 854 

"Jean..." I say faintly as he pulls away from the deepened hug. 

*PLOP* 

"You look cold. Where it. I suppose you still remember how to put on ODM," A familiar voice said as a green cape covered my face. 

*WOOSH* 

A lift the cape off my face to see Jean looking back. I follow his eyes to see a familiar black undercut. 

"Don't worry about him, he just-" Jean starts to say as a tingling sensation releases through my back. 

'Of course, Porco knows better to arrive alone...' 

As I slowly turn my head, I see the flashing glare of Pieck's armor shine in my eyes. I lightly gasp as Jean takes my arm. 

*KRACK* *KRACK* 

Jean rips the rest of my body out of my hot nape as Pieck begins to shoot her artillery, aimed at soldiers in mid-air. 

"(Y/n)?!!" Pieck shouts with her teeth shut as I look down at Porco. 

*YANK* 

My eyes widen at Porco eyeing both Jean and me.  

"Jean, let me go!" I shout as he looks back at me. 

"Oh god, I was really hoping your intelligence grew..." He jokingly says as he holds his grip harder.  

"After our relationship grew, I was really hoping that you would stick by us," Pieck faintly sighs as her light machine guns pointed at us directly.   

"After all," Jean says as I look forward to see him shielding his face.

*CRASH* 

"I just got you back after three years...I'll do everything in my will to keep you," He finishes as he dives into a widow that led into a broken down room. 

*BOOM* *BOOM*  

Jean covers my head as Pieck's bullets came rushing in, breaking down more of the wall as we hid behind collapsed debris. I furrow my brow and peek out as Jean pulls my hair back. 

"What are you?! Trying to get killed?!" Jean shouts as I face up to him. 

"Ah, still protective...There won't be a chance in hell they'd kill me, I'm too valuable," I say as Jean softens his grip. 

"I...Looks like the Cart stopped its fire...We should probably get you suited," He says as he crawls to an exit in front of him. 

He grabs my hand and pulls me up. He cautiously looks around as we walk down the hall of the building. 

"Hey, since when the hell did you get so tall?!" I say as I stop to look behind. 

"I think you just shrunk," He smiles at me as I roll my eyes with a plain look. 

We turn a corner into a room full of supply. People eyed me as I walked past with a nasty look. 

"Ease up guys, she's with us now, right?" Jean says as he looks over his shoulder. 

"R-Right," I stutter as Jean bends down to a big trunk. 

"(Y/n) (l/n), may have heard her name from one of our veterans. She graduated first back in the 104th training corps, so, if I were you, I wouldn't disrespect her. Doesn't just have to be words either...She can read you. I can speak for her that you have her utmost respect as she should have yours," Jean says with a deep, loud voice as I turn around to relaxed faces.