Dreams

"

Year 850

"You spoke to Shadis, and based on what he told you, it seems that Grisha Yeager is a human who came from outside of the walls," Erwin speaks as I sit on a chair half-asleep. 

"Yes, and like the others, Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt, it appears he also had the Power of the Titans. But, unlike those three, he was supportive of humanity inside the walls," Hange speaks. 

"(Y/n), as far as you're aware, you were born within Wall Maria, more specifically, Shiganisha," Erwin says making me jump a bit. 

"Well, if I'm being completely honest... I don't know anymore. Yes, Shiganshina is where I was raised, but as far as being born there...I'm not sure," I say. 

"And you said the only way to transmit more memories is by touching one of the Reiss family members," Erwin says. 

"Right, there haven't been any more flashbacks other than by touching Historia or Rod," I respond. 

"Do you have any clue as to why Grisha may have wanted you to inherit the Caecus Titan?" Erwin asks as I slump back in my chair. 

"No, sir, I don't," I respond. 

"I wonder, from the moment he entered the walls, he was searching for the royal family. A heavy burden to carry alone. If you ask me, that's not something you do unless you have an iron will and incredible resolve. And let's not forget, the same man wanted to show his young son, eager to join the Scouts, something important. Staring death in the face, he said all of the truth is there, in the cellar. What's down there? What is he hiding? Maybe it could also lead to the unborn Caecus Titan and why it is here...In you," Hange says as she looks up at me. 

"We should let her see Historia once more," Levi says. 

"What do you mean once more?" I ask. 

"I know what you are planning once we officially retake Wall Maria," Levi says as Erwin looks at me. 

"Mind telling us just what exactly that plan is?" Erwin questions. 

I sigh and clench my jaw, " I plan on leaving with Reiner and Bertholdt once we successfully recapture Wall maria. Why you may ask? Because I still need to know things...Sure, Historia gives me memories, but that still isn't the full story...I'm only getting one perspective. I don't plan on leaving for good, I'll return. When? I'm not sure. I want to be able to open the mind of the Caecus Titan," I say as Commander Erwin looks down. 

"Does anyone else know?" Erwin asks. 

"Just Eren Yeager...And of course this small bucket of meat," I say looking at Levi who puts his foot on the floor from the wall. 

"As you should then," Erwin says. 

"Now, as for the cellar, the only reason why Grisha would hold something in a cellar is because it's something that can't really be said to the public, things he couldn't say even if he wanted to. That which the First King, wiped of our consciousness. Memories of our world. At least, that's my hope. But, speculating more won't do anything," Erwin says looking back up to all of us. 

"The final preparations are now complete...The operation to retake Wall Maria begins in two days...You wanna know what's in those cellars? Let's see for ourselves. We're Scouts, that's what we do. I'll leave it to you to alert your squads, (y/n), you are to visit Queen Historia as soon as possible," Erwin says as he lets off a little smile as well as Hange. 

"Right, we'll keep quiet about it for now though," Clark says. 

"I think our troops deserve some meat on a day like this," Harold adds.