☀ my sunshine ~ tommy ☀

A/N: ANGST VERY MUCH ALSO TW: SU1C1DAL TOMMY

(12/18/2020)

it was only a few days after he saw the christmas tree.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚.

everyone had been standing around the tree as it lit up in all its glory. all except for tommy, that is.

𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚.

in that moment (Y/N) had remembered tommy last christmas, having no care in the world. and now he was alone. (Y/N) had to admit they felt guilty for standing idly by and allowing tubbo to exile their best friend. they had loved him. and tommy loved them. all the memories rushed through (Y/N)'s mind like a giant wave that had trapped them, not even being able to come to the surface for air.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮.

all the times tommy had been there for them, all the times (Y/N) had spent the nights at tommy's base when they had nothing. all the times tommy stood up for (Y/N) and made them feel better. all of that, for nothing. for nothing at all.

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮.

everyone was enjoying themselves having the time of their lives as if they hadn't kicked out one of the most crucial and integral parts of this whole smp. (Y/N) couldn't stand this. they had to sneak away to get to tommy. as they ran their eyes burning from the tears and throat clogged as if they wanted to scream for him.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

as they ran across the cobblestone path trying to not fall in the molten lava just below their feet, they had realized after all this time they had truly loved tommy. as much time they had spent together all the feelings that (Y/N) has had for him in the past were suppressed for the war and l'manburg's benefits. despite all this, there was always something they had felt deep down for the boy with the shimmering deep blue eyes and golden blonde hair. soon enough they had seen the boy of their dreams in the distance ever so close to the edge looking so far into the lava with a mesmerizing stare.

𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮.

you were a mere 45 blocks away. that's when it happened. he jumped. you screamed his name as loud as you could before running to where he once was. you had fallen to your knees. crying your eyes out as the one person you had truly ever loved had spent his last life. you wanted to jump. you couldn't imagine a life without him. a familiar voice had said to you "it's not over yet" you turned around to see no one. were you just imagining tommy to have been there? you walked all the way back to l'manburg with your head hung low. you had felt a presence as if it was telling you "don't do it. it's not time."